Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rewards window keep popping up nonstop after installing a recommended game yesterday

Exclamation Rewards window keep popping up nonstop after installing a recommended game yesterday

A reward window keeps popping up after I intalled a recommended game to collect gems.
    However, it keeps telling me to buy a chair to collect the rewards, which I have already did for many times.
    After purchasing the chair, the "processing" message keeps showing up, and reset the gems to the number before I collect the rewards.

I have tried to delete the game I installed as well as deleting restaurant story and reinstall it.
    The issue is still there. I cannot do anything on my restaurant simply just to watch the window keeps popping up every time when I turn on this game.

Please help! I have ran out my ideas to resolve this bug.
    Really appreciate if you could help, thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	159.6 KB 
ID:	28560  

Executive Chef
    This is happening to me too!!! I cannot do a thing, and I've force-quit my game several times, but it keeps happening! I cannot play RS at all because of this!

Me too (on the one device I haven't yet lost my game). It makes the game completely unplayable.
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

The app update has created lots more problems & has removed the login ability.
    Every update creates a mess & makes the game more unplayable. I don't understand why there's no testing before releasing. Now way to much time (or lack of it) is spent trying to figure the problem. In the mean time, you have frustrated players who just quit. I have lost more neighbors since I started than I can count.

Worst of all, they just released goals so really bad move all in all, S8.

Rosie's Place

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The app update has created lots more problems & has removed the login ability.
    Every update creates a mess & makes the game more unplayable. I don't understand why there's no testing before releasing. Now way to much time (or lack of it) is spent trying to figure the problem. In the mean time, you have frustrated players who just quit. I have lost more neighbors since I started than I can count.

Worst of all, they just released goals so really bad move all in all, Si8.
    The same issue is happening with me also. When I try to clear tables the coins stay there and cannot collect them. Cannot clear ovens and the food is still there. This bug is happening with other players so it obviously is connected to the update that was installed. Please uninstall the update and test it before issuing again. The bug to gift a player like we did before isn't working and Storm 8 never fixed it.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about that. I have reported this over. Thanks for your feedback.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-11-16 at 08:33 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by abigailthefarmer View Post
    The bug to gift a player like we did before isn't working and Storm 8 never fixed it.
    THIS TOO!! It's gotten so annoying, particularly on my secondary devices which are older and slower, to have to go to the social section every time instead of using the "gift back" button! I would think this bug would have been fixed long ago!!

Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    THIS TOO!! It's gotten so annoying, particularly on my secondary devices which are older and slower, to have to go to the social section every time instead of using the "gift back" button! I would think this bug would have been fixed long ago!!
    This was fixed in 1.7.8

Executive Chef
    Not only this but has anyone gotten a msg about having to close the game on 1 device and then having to wait 5 minutes before resuming play on the device u want to use?
    I play both on my iPhone 5s and iPad Air2 and depending on what I'm doing I might grab my iPhone to play or if I'm using my iPhone to call someone I'll pickup my iPad. Now I'm getting told I've got to wait 5mins sometimes. What's crazy is that I won't have switched devices and I still get that msg!
    What gives? I emailed storm8 support cuz I didn't realize at the time everyone was experiencing this problem.

Is it just limited to Apple devices or is everyone having this issue?

I'm one long time player who's very very frustrated!

Quote Originally Posted by abigailthefarmer View Post
    The same issue is happening with me also. When I try to clear tables the coins stay there and cannot collect them. Cannot clear ovens and the food is still there. This bug is happening with other players so it obviously is connected to the update that was installed. Please uninstall the update and test it before issuing again. The bug to gift a player like we did before isn't working and Storm 8 never fixed it.
    Sorry to hear about this issue, Abigailthefarmer. Can you please submit an email to support@storm8.com and send me a PM with the ticket number you receive? Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast