Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rewards window keep popping up nonstop after installing a recommended game yesterday

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    This was fixed in 1.7.8
    Oh hooray!! Thank you! I will be sure to update my older devices.

My RS is currently still unplayable though, due to the Jewel Mania goal popup trouble.

New Resident
    me too!!
    Now, I have uninstalled ,
    but.... it is still the same situation =( 

Executive Chef
    Question to those who didn't update their apps to the latest RS version 1.7.8 and to those on Android, does this reward window loop happen to you too? I got the pop-up to install BS2 Valentines (Love & Cupcakes) today on both iOS and Android but I'm hesitant to do it because of this issue. I'd gladly skip the gem rewards if it means I get to keep my game working properly.

Executive Chef
    The gifting issue seems to have been resolved. I was just able to gift back what I wanted without having a to go to my Social column. Of course I was constantly having attle Lee w his lectures. Ugh!
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Sorry for the inconvenience! You should no longer be experiencing sync errors in the game. We are still looking into this issue.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sorry for the inconvenience! You should no longer be experiencing sync errors in the game. We are still looking into this issue.
    Thanks for fixing the synching issue so quickly. My game is now playable but I didn't get my 6 gems for the BS2 challenge & I've lost my free gems icon as well

Host(ess)
    The 'buy a chair' for 6 gems disappeared initially for me. Then about a minute later it popped up again (while I was redecorating) and I immediately bought a chair and got my gems! I forced closed the game and reopened and the are still there (yay!). Hope yours comes back too.

If anyone is still experiencing sync errors please let us know so we can take a look at your account.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thanks. It's nice going into the game and not having Chef Lee constantly popping up at u.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Rouge1969 thanks & like yours mine did suddenly flash up & I bought the chair then waited for it all to start over again. Force closed the game & still had my new gems & no repeating Lee's Reward
    Thanks PikaSquirrel & team for fixing the synching issue so fast. Now if I can just access my other account on the same iPad will be a very happy loyal player again

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast