Thread: Making a Second/New Account

Making a Second/New Account

So, I play this game on my Android, iPhone, and iPad. I wanted to open another bakery (with a different username). When I did a factory reset on my iPad (for issues unrelated) I was prompted with my username and password, so I just logged in with my old credentials.

I know doing a factory reset will allow me to create another account, but even though I did a factory reset on my Android, it's still bringing up my old account. Do you know of any way around this? I don't know why it worked when I did a reset on the iPad, but it's not working on the Android.

I would just do a factory reset on the iPad again, but my desktop has started acting funky and won't recognize anything plugged into the USB ports, and I don't think you can do a reset from the iPad itself.

Executive Chef
    You'll need a new device if you want a new bakery. It would take forever to start all over though

Rhino Keeper
    I really want to do this also. I wish these game were playable on Kindle fire HD!
    Storm 8!

Executive Chef
    I thought when I got a new device that I'd just start an extra game to gift my main accounts, but I have to say, I really like starting over! sure, i have a lot less stuff, and there's tons of locked content, but it's fun to see what you can accomplish when the limits have been switched.

(which is not particularly helpful, Iloveasherbuns, sorry. hope you figure something out!)

Farm Supplier
    I may be wrong but one guess maybe that it is picking up your original user name & so on from google play. When you did the factory reset did you sign into your google account as part of the sign on process on the device? Maybe its due to that?

Quote Originally Posted by bakealot003 View Post
    I may be wrong but one guess maybe that it is picking up your original user name & so on from google play. When you did the factory reset did you sign into your google account as part of the sign on process on the device? Maybe its due to that?
    That's what I thought, too, so, I made a new Google account. I didn't have my old email anywhere on the phone because I had just done a factory reset. Obviously, the settings for the [] game are stored somewhere within that phone. I never once signed into my account anywhere on the device.

I'm just confused because it worked on the iPad when I had to reset it. Oh well. I can just do another reset on the iPad. I barely have anything on there, so it won't really hurt anything if I do it again.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-11-16 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Inappropriate word

Grand Emperor
    You can try sending an email to support@storm8.com and see if Support is able to help you on this.