Thread: Social Feature

Social Feature

Anyone having problems adding friends through there?

The Honorable Panda
    What type of issues are you having adding friends?
    You will need to add friends through Facebook.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am well aware of that and that's exactly what I did but they didn't show up in the app

Uh anyone?

New Resident
    I when I hit social button it says coming soon. On a Facebook search it is not even an option to play on there. I am on android, Samsung tab s

New Resident
    I am having issues with it too. I have just started adding friends to play the game. I want to be able to send them gifts. For friend, when I tap gift, the three options come up but none of them will light up so I can't send them anything. On another friend, I could send her a gift on the first day, and then every day after that the gifts wouldn't light up so I haven't been able to send her a gift since. On the others, I have been able to send a gift every day but the 2 dice button is always lit and won't let me choose any of the others. I thought maybe they rotated through but it hasn't changed. I am playing version 1.8.4 on my phone.

New Resident
    I was told you can only send a total of three gifts per day by the storm 8 staff. How can that be true? What is the point of having friends to play?