Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win- Love Letter Dragon Feb 12 2016

Fashion Designer
    Super lucky wheel for me this time:
    main account - Passion and Love Letter (got it last spin!)
    baby account - Left Heart and Right Heart - I keep trying to quit playing on this one but managed to breed a diamond.

Fashion Designer
    1. 2600 food
    2. 250,000 coins
    3. 250,000 coins
    4. 2x fancy flooring
    5. 3 maps
    6. 700 food
    7. 3 maps
    8. Right Heart dragon... Amazing......got a dragon and it isn't Rose

Rhino Keeper
    Eighth spin won 500k. Happy I got Right Heart earlier!

Congrats to all who got the dragons they desired, and condolences to those who had miserable spinning luck.

Executive Chef
    Until this morning I got nothing of interest. I bought an extra spin and got Rightheart which I already had. I took a chance and bought another spin. This time I got Love Letter; the only thing on the wheel that I wanted. I am happy with my 60 gold investment. :-)
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    This wheel gave me 4 dragons on 2 accounts... unfortunately it was 3 Roses and a Right Heart which I already had. No looking back. Having Passion on the wheel was a mixed blessing. I didn't win her, but then I didn't spend a week or two trying to breed for her, instead I spent my time successfully breeding Beaded and Lumberjack.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Blah, I am sorry you didn't get anything sandy...at least you did manage to get a decent amount of food from it.
    Oh, it's okay! I've been lucky with the past few wheels. It was someone else's turn this time.

Congrats on getting Love Letter! It's a very lovely dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    I think your ideas are great. BUT will they do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeast72 View Post
    I haven't won since the first time the wheel was released (to Androids that is)... even using gold. ;\ I wouldn't mind spending the gold if there were some guarantee of a dragon but I hardly even get the ones I don't want let alone the ones I do. Spent A LOT of gold trying to win the Lightening Bug and just kept getting coins, apples, & maps as usual. I'm not even so lucky as to get battle pieces towards crafting whatever dragon is out that month.

I really think Storm8 should make it so that if you spin all 7days you're at least guaranteed the main prize. I mean this IS a time-mgmt game which is why I play it, if I wanted to gamble with my money I'd go elsewhere. Everything else is guaranteed in such a way that it falls on the players capabilities so that if you utilize your time and resources properly, you are strategically guaranteed to earn your dragon (i.e. dragon tales, battles, mining, and breeding). With the spin-to-win there isnt any logic or reason to it so you can't make a proper decision. For example, if you missed a day out of the 7days (or even 8hrs can throw you off a spin) and Spin-to-Win rules or even a probability indicated say 7spins to win the grand prize in a 7day time frame, a decision could be made as to whether or not a player considered the 30gold worth it for that particular dragon within a given event.

Idk, just an idea, but any kind of method would be better on these timed events bc spending all of your gold and ending up with nothing virtually everytime is frustrating, especially when I would gladly pay gold for the Love Letter Dragon! Felt this way about the Lightening Bug too.

Another idea is to make it where no item on the wheel can be earned twice until all have been earned. This still allows for planning and yet allows for those who want to get doubles to get them, still leaves what you get on a spin of up to chance, and if you want something else besides the grand prize you can still spend your gold with some kind of calculated guarantee. That to me would be ideal and I may get more excited rathan than frustrated, feeling as though I've some kind of control over what my money is spent on. As a rule I no longer spend my gold on extra spins because many times I end up feeling very disappointed almost to the point of depression when I've received nothing. This way I personally would feel better about it and I think Storm8 would find it to be a profitable improvement for them...

What do you guys think?

Fashion Designer
    Third wheel in a row without dragons

No luck on any of these spins with dragons and the last spin = Love Letter. Wow, that was unexpected!

Nightclub Owner
    Last spin got me a Rose Dragon which I already had So sad to not get Love Letter <sob>
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage