Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win- Love Letter Dragon Feb 12 2016

First spin : Rightheart

I really want passion & love letter !! Wish me luck !!

Fashion Designer
    I really, really want to have at least one of the Passion trio. I've been waiting for nearly a year. And all I got so far are maps. Not great
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    Second spin gave me Love Letter dragon..never usually very lucky on wheel..usually get junk or repeats, so quite happy for this one..very pretty for Valentines..and only one on wheel I don't have

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby52 View Post
    Second spin gave me Love Letter dragon..never usually very lucky on wheel..usually get junk or repeats, so quite happy for this one..very pretty for Valentines..and only one on wheel I don't have
    Congrats! Please send me some of your luck I can use all I can get

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    With 5 dragons on the wheel you would think you had a decent chance of getting at least one. I dont have any of them. But my luck is so bad on the wheels I dont see me getting.
    My thoughts exactly, the odds of hitting dragons have to be with us...5 out of 12, for goodness sake! (Unless it's rigged somehow...not suggesting it is...also not saying it's out of the question.) I hope luck improves for both of us, since I don't have any of these dragons, either. But so far...

1. Three maps, lol.
    2. Three maps, not laughing so much. (Really?!? A one in twelve chance, twice in a row?!?)
    3. 700 apples (at least it wasn't maps!)
    (And my sympathies to those who've gotten flooring three or more times in a row!)
    Last edited by lynniefish; 02-14-16 at 09:38 AM.

Executive Chef
    Each account has won a duplicate Rose. I'm hoping for a Passion to complete the trio.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    My thoughts exactly, the odds of hitting dragons have to be with us...5 out of 12, for goodness sake! (Unless it's rigged somehow...not suggesting it is...also not saying it's out of the question.) I hope luck improves for both of us, since I don't have any of these dragons, either. But so far...

1. Three maps, lol.
    2. Three maps, not laughing so much. (Really?!? A one in twelve chance, twice in a row?!?)
    I am sending good vibes your way.
    You know looking at it from the other side thats pretty good luck IF you wanted /needed maps. like 700 food that is sooo easy to grow.
    Last edited by silverybunny; 02-13-16 at 03:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    1: Love Letter
    2: 500k coins

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=persezabar;1249569]
    1.RightHeart dragon
    2. Passion dragon
    HAPPY, didn't have yet, because I started playing 8 months ago.
    3. 3 maps
    Last edited by persezabar; 02-15-16 at 12:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    I am sending good vibes your way.
    You know looking at it from the other side thats pretty good luck IF you wanted /needed maps. like 700 food that is sooo easy to grow.
    Lol, so true! Maybe I should go to Vegas! If I was desperate for maps, I'd probably be hitting dragons left and right(heart)!

Sending good vibes right back to you, silverybunny...maybe tomorrow's our lucky day!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast