Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: February 10, 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    think it was 28gems the last time it was for sale....so 40 is quite a hike. depends on whether you like it enough for that price.

especially now with reduced gem earnings from downloading new games.....
    Okay, I thought so. I remember it being on a sale for cheaper before. But then again, who knows when things will be on sale next... I guess I'll have to think hard about it.

Rhino Keeper
    I really love the food that they made. Its... its so... creative.
    Storm 8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    I got a 28 day offer for gems/coins/and a Forever Oven. I've never seen an offer like this on BS... When I used to play that farming game, similar offers were very common. Is this an old thing brought back or a new thing?
    They do offers like this sometimes to players that have never bought gems before. I have no idea if it's on iOS only or not. I play on iPad but I've bought gems on both of my bakeries so didn't get the offer this time. A while ago they had a similar offer to players that hadn't bought gems before. I bought the mini Ferris wheel, gems and coins for 3.99 pounds UK.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    They do offers like this sometimes to players that have never bought gems before. I have no idea if it's on iOS only or not. I play on iPad but I've bought gems on both of my bakeries so didn't get the offer this time. A while ago they had a similar offer to players that hadn't bought gems before. I bought the mini Ferris wheel, gems and coins for 3.99 pounds UK.
    Oh interesting. Great insight, thank you! I wish I had a chance at a deal like this even though I buy gems, hahah. They should have a special for those who invest money into this game too :P

Rhino Keeper
    Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the insight! I think I'd rather have a Ferris wheel! I'll pass, but maybe next time will be a better item...

I've not bought gems before and I'm on an iPod, for those keeping track. I also got the fairy grotto pop up later this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post

Executive Chef
    Yeah really, how about a special offer for those of us who actually buy gems.

Fashion Designer
    I do buy gems on my main (this) account. I hadn't on my second account though. I wish I could have had the Ferris wheel on this account as its lovely. I often get players asking where I got it from.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    I didn't even know yesterday was Wednesday and gifted all my neighbors oven elements, which is not like me to gift on the first or second Wednesdays of the month (depending on when the goal falls on) in the morning.
    Good thing those are always useful.

Haven't even started on the goals yet!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Does anyone have a picture of the fairy grotto in their place? Still on the fence about it. Thanks

I adore this adorable update!

Adoring.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast