Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 99 on my ipod, level 1 on phone

Level 99 on my ipod, level 1 on phone

Hi, I really need some help with an issue I have. Yesterday while I was playing my game on my phone, I went to check my food and saw that my game had somehow and I don't even understand how, went back to level 1 on my phone. I am a level 99 player. I play on both my iPod and phone. I have been playing for 3 years and never once had that problem. What's going on here? And can I please have some help to fix this? Also my iPod was not affected. It still says level 99.
    Last edited by haleycat94; 02-09-16 at 03:09 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Oh no!
    Please try restarting your game to see if this corrects the issue.
    If not, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance in recovering your games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by haleycat94 View Post
    Hi, I really need some help with an issue I have. Yesterday while I was playing my game on my phone, I went to check my food and saw that my game had somehow and I don't even understand how, went back to level 1 on my phone. I am a level 99 player. I play on both my iPod and phone. I have been playing for 3 years and never once had that problem. What's going on here? And can I please have some help to fix this? Also my iPod was not affected. It still says level 99.
    Haleycat, this identical problem happened to me just a while ago! (Game was fine on my iPad but back to level 1 on my phone. And it only occurred with RS...no other game.) No amount to trying to log in to my current account with my S8 ID and password would help. I finally deleted the game from my phone and reinstalled it, and all is well...the game synced up right away. I hope it works for you, too!

I have tried restarting it several times. And I have sent an email last night. Haven't gotten a real reply with help yet.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by haleycat94 View Post
    I have tried restarting it several times. And I have sent an email last night. Haven't gotten a real reply with help yet.
    Please try as lynniefish suggested and delete and redown the game from the app store.

I did it and it's not working. I'm really unhappy. I have been a loyal player for 3 years. I don't want to stop playing because of this reason.

I'm in exactly the same boat as haleycat and have also tried deleting and reinstalling the app.

Even prior to downloading the new app update I couldn't get into my game. Instead a level 1 guest game would appear. Trying to use my Storm8 ID and password for the account transfer feature would just result in that generic level 1 game loading up again and again.

And as haleycat has said the account transfer feature is not there at all in the new app update, so I'm stuck with the level 1 guest game.
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by lorettasapron View Post
    I'm in exactly the same boat as haleycat and have also tried deleting and reinstalling the app.

Even prior to downloading the new app update I couldn't get into my game. Instead a level 1 guest game would appear. Trying to use my Storm8 ID and password for the account transfer feature would just result in that generic level 1 game loading up again and again.

And as haleycat has said the account transfer feature is not there at all in the new app update, so I'm stuck with the level 1 guest game.
    I knew I couldn't be the only one. I also saw some people saying it in the reviews in the app store. I think something got screwed up in the game. It really sucks that we're dealing with this.

The Honorable Panda
    Sorry guys, if you have not already done this, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance in recovering your games.
    ++Moving to Bug forum.++

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sorry guys, if you have not already done this, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance in recovering your games.
    ++Moving to Bug forum.++
    I have sent an email. I haven't gotten any REAL help. If this can't be fixed, I will quit this game. It won't be worth playing anymore.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast