Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 99 on my ipod, level 1 on phone

First they took away the block button in Bakery Story, now your not able to log in from another device while your away. Why does Storm8 keep doing these things? I'm not a happy camper right now! Not exactly sure why we need to "save game progress" when it has always automatically done that anyway. Looks to me like there is more to this story then they are telling us. Now, if I'm away for an extended period of time, I can't take my game with me, which means I'm stuck within the confines of time restraint when cooking and will have to shut down shop if I'm a way for longer then is necessary to serve longer cooked items! Between the slowing down of coins earned, raising prices on Gems, decor, and now this, players are starting to get frustrated. I know I am.

Grand Emperor
    This happened to me last night. iPad and Android phone. There is a thread on this for Android. They updated the app for at least iPad and apparently didn't make sure Android would still work.

Farm Supplier
    I have the same problem as well. Sent an email as suggested. Before doing so I did try deleting/downloading the game as well as signing into the game through the "new" level 1 game. I sure hope I haven't lost everything...

I just knew I couldn't have been the only one dealing with this. Storm8, we are really frustrated with this. The reason I play on both devices is because I don't have WiFi everywhere I go to. It makes me angry that you have taken away a feature which many players used. Now I can only play this game on my iPod. And that really limits me. I will stick with it for now, but not sure how long. If worse comes to worse, I will be looking for a new game to play. It really sucks, because I really did love this game for years.

I see. That really sucks because I love being able to play on both of my devices. I hope they can somehow fix this. But I won't put too much hope into it.

Executive Chef
    Why do they want to connect it to Facebook? Playing games through facebook is about so 10 years ago.
    I spent a year deleting friends who did nothing but post game requests and updates.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Why do they want to connect it to Facebook? Playing games through facebook is about so 10 years ago.
    I spent a year deleting friends who did nothing but post game requests and updates.
    This. Why would they want to do that when we already had a good way of saving our progress to the actual servers. It makes me so mad that they would change things for no reason.

Rhino Keeper
    I have same problem on my iPhone I lost my restaurant other games working fine

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you on recovering your restaurant.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I just discovered that my android device is also reset to level one. No amount of deleting and reinstalling helps...even tried several old versions of the game. I cannot access my account. So many reasons to use different devices...wifi, battery life, convenience, being able to actually see the screen, and so on. If we are not allowed to access our game on different devices, I'm done.

(I have contacted tech support. My most recent experience with them, just a couple of weeks ago, was ridiculously tedious and completely unsatisfactory. Not holding out much hope for this one.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast