Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: decorations

Red face decorations

Hi Neighbors!

one of my all time favorite games on my ipad is castle story. it has kept my interest for many years. the main reason i believe is the decorations, and the ability to design YOUR kingdom in a way that makes you happy.

I have a small request, and was wondering what the community thought about it as well.

I was so happy when you introduced the rivers and moats, that was a fabulous addition to an all ready pretty looking game. and i still LOVE the ( alive ) decorations, buildings.

was wondering though, how hard would it be to introduce a waterfall? not a static prop, but one that moves, shimmers, causes mist?
    i have ALOT of rivers running through my kingdom and the blue color breaks up the lime green board nicely. ( love the color of the grass darker, like when you go to move things around ) but all those rivers feel naked without some HUB to flow into or come from....

also, i use a very heavy nature theme for my kingdom, and would love to have different colored/shaped trees , more so a dark purple color. ( not the pink blyth tree color) just random thoughts for the day.....

if you would like to come by , and check out the many pots of coffee i use to design my kingdom , feel free.....Krynn13 is id, cynn city is my kingdom name.

would love to hear what the designers have to say about this.

happy decorating!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Moving to suggestions poll thread. I think lots of us would LOVE a waterfall.

Connect one of your rivers next to the wheel of your sawmill. Looks pretty good that way.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I have them that way and they look good! I have roads going across as bridges also, but we could use some bridges too lol. I must have about 30 pieces of rivers and corners being all clever.

And glad to hear people would love a waterfall, I think magical, when I think castle story. ( not orphaned children or homeless shelters lol ) anything mystical ( like fairies ) and beautiful colors.

Anyhow I will check the thread soon again.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    I have them that way and they look good! I have roads going across as bridges also, but we could use some bridges too lol. I must have about 30 pieces of rivers and corners being all clever.

And glad to hear people would love a waterfall, I think magical, when I think castle story. ( not orphaned children or homeless shelters lol ) anything mystical ( like fairies ) and beautiful colors.

hahaha agreed
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post

Sounds very nice. You could use the Faerie Bridge too if you have one.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Yes, please. I want it all, that misty, flowing, glowing, shimmering, roaring, trembling waterfall.. Count me in.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Rhino Keeper
    Waterfall? Oh yes love it

Executive Chef
    A waterfall that moves, shimmers & produces mist? YES!!!
    Another one that looks like a piece of cloth like this one? Lol, pass.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	28547

And double yes to some dark purple trees and such!

yeah i have the fairy bridge, but to be honest i dont like it ........its too much and does not have the simplicity i like so i hid it behind something lol

so nice to hear so many like the waterfall idea! xox

a dark purple against the lime green ! omg take my money already lol

p.s thanks to all who visited, and became neighbors ! i def like visiting neighbors and getting inspiration !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast