Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Bead Steed February 9, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    I have with Golden Retriever Epic in the mini-tournament gems, gems, gems critical win against Citrine Peregrin . Good luck against Citrine Peregrin
    Thanks I don't have golden retriever. I went ahead and used the 30 gem critical hit. I couldn't find another logical way to win with my animals. Only time I've had to do this. I didn't want to miss out on this animal. I've only not finished 2 Tournments sense I began. The thanksgiving bear one. And the last snake one which I didn't care about.

Executive Chef
    Hey, I switched back to the original FFS (not the Valentine's version), and only been using pure elements against stuff, and managed to get to round 16 after the last posting...maybe that'll help some folks out that are in my boat?

Hang in there, anyone else having problems (lol, myself included). I'm still willing to beat my head against the wall, I really would love this lovely lady on my isle!
    Last edited by Niire; 02-11-16 at 11:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    In an other tournament I won with Skyger strong/critical against citrin peregrin!

Rhino Keeper
    okay, 8h35 my time, first loss against tulip tapir with Barnowl AUTUMN (level 15)
    there I go again.. thats the opponent that I lost the whole day during last 3 days tournament
    and I could not finish....

OOOh I hate this horrible colored pink and green animal

Fashion Designer
    Defeated!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	106.0 KB 
ID:	28578

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by epinederose View Post
    okay, 8h35 my time, first loss against tulip tapir with Barnowl AUTUMN (level 15)
    there I go again.. thats the opponent that I lost the whole day during last 3 days tournament

09h38 second loss against tulip tapir with barnown level 15 automn

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by epinederose View Post

09h38 second loss against tulip tapir with barnown level 15 automn
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 3rd attempt is the good one !
    1 Critical and 1 Strong, and the colorful monster is dooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee !!
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

pfffffffffffffffff

Fashion Designer
    I can only Repeat me. 5 minutes ago I defeat citrine peregrin at the first try with Skyger Level 15 by strong strong critical !!! In my second account.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Hi rasike, don't give up, hang in there. Tournaments get easier once you can get some special animals. We were all in the same boat at one time. In fact I just got a Xmas animal (thanks to the spin to win) but before I had my toy poodle (thank you spin wheel) I used my sloth EARTH only. And that's what helped. So your highest most super rare (no leaf) & keep at it. If it's any consolation, the last flash tournament (quake snake) I spent ALL DAY (serious like 15 hrs) fighting the tapir. And I had an epic autumn and epic Xmas. I finally got him, but I was stuck. I usually get one I get stuck on at least 9 times. This tourney it was skeletal dragon. Then tapir comes up and I get him first shot. So just know you're still doing really well to be that far along and it never fails I hit one very tough round.
    Thank you so much for your kind words! After 10 losses I finally won with Skyger 15. And then I realised I had the same issues with Tulip Tapir during the last tournament too, when I lost 8 times. But then I won with Ancient Sloth.

Fashion Designer
    A very nice egg of Bead Steed with breeding Time 17 hours.Click image for larger version. 

Views:	50 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	28592
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	15 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	28591  
    Last edited by natxjkkggg; 02-12-16 at 07:23 AM.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast