Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Xo Ox (Sweetheart Trio PT 3) - 2016 Feb 9

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Wow! It is an XO Ox! So happy!
    Congrats!!!!

Executive Chef
    Got the trio on my main account. My other accounts got none if them, just a flock of armodillos.

Farm Supplier
    After countless armadillos, and shock fox fails, I finally got the Ox!! I am a happy camper. Didn't think I would happen. Good luck everyone that is still trying!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by forestwald View Post
    After countless armadillos, and shock fox fails, I finally got the Ox!! I am a happy camper. Didn't think I would happen. Good luck everyone that is still trying!

Congratulations!!!

I still haven't gotten the XO Ox. Should I keep trying or give up? I'm trying to do the hooded Robin adventure, too. Not sure what to do?

Executive Chef
    My first 21 hour timer! Wonder if I will be lucky. I have 3 gold lions already.

Executive Chef
    Now that I actually need an Armordillo for the storybook very soon I haven't seen one for days. Just Fire Gliders.

As there is only one day left to breed for the Ox I'll definitely keep at it till the end and put in a fresh attempt tonight, speeding away the remaining hours of the most recent fail.

Good luck for your final attempts, everyone!

Congrats to those who recently got the Ox and I hope you got it too, Silverrain1!

Executive Chef
    Ok, I sped twice after all. Sped the Fire Glider, moved a Shock Fox on the nest, then got another 12 hours which was another Shock Fox and now I have 21 hours! Oh please, let it be XO Ox! I may speed it in a few hours to find out before going to sleep if I can't wait until the morning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Ok, I sped twice after all. Sped the Fire Glider, moved a Shock Fox on the nest, then got another 12 hours which was another Shock Fox and now I have 21 hours! Oh please, let it be XO Ox! I may speed it in a few hours to find out before going to sleep if I can't wait until the morning.
    I hope you finally got it.

Executive Chef
    Just moved my latest 12 hour timer to the nest. I was really hoping it was an Armordillo since my next chapter starts in a little less than 12 hours. No such luck, it was a Shock Fox. I seem to go in streaks with this trio. 5 of my last 7 attempts have been 12 hour timers each of them being a Shock Fox, where 6 of my first 8 attempts were 12 hour timers and 5 of them were Armordillos.

Decided to make at least one more attempt since Armordillo is one of the fails and I figure I can catch up if I fall behind in the Storybook (attempt # 19). And.... another 12 hour timer. If its an Armordillo, I'll be satisfied and make one more try. If not, then I'll probably abandon this effort and breed Earth and Fire to increase my chances of an Armordillo.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast