Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Xo Ox (Sweetheart Trio PT 3) - 2016 Feb 9

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Congratulations on an excellent fail.

For me, another day another 2 commons, making it 10 straight. Typically within 10 breeding attempts, I get 2-3 Rares. It is starting to feel a little like the 17 straight Turtisles I bred trying for the Rudolphin. However, with a 5 hour fail, the 17 fails took 5 days. I am already on day 5 of my latest string of commons. I wouldn't mind so much since they are the shortest fails, but there are 4 animals (including 3 Rares) that I don't have of the now 20 failures available trying to breed the XO Ox.
    Yes, those long strings of commons can be very numbing. I hope you get the ones you are missing as fails, or better yet, get the Ox very soon! At least there's likely a higher chance of a super rare after getting just commons. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Including the xo ox I need 5 animals from this combo. I got 2 of them, being the owl and turtiglu, not having any luck with Ox tho
    Congrats on the good fails! Hopefully you are lucky with the Ox as well!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Congrats on the good fails! Hopefully you are lucky with the Ox as well!
    Thank you, really liked the turtle one so was really excited when I seen that egg and I love owls to! Hoping I get the ox soon, maybe even some more good fails to. Hope breeding is going well for u!

Farm Supplier
    I finally got this freaking Ox on my second account after countless fails, good luck to all still trying!(Island is Babyann65 if you want to check the Ox egg out )

Rhino Keeper
    I got the Kissy Cat first, then the Love Bug. I've had at least 15-20 fails I have semi sped bred thru. I'm getting Sooo Frustrated😡.I absolutely want the Xo Ox, but I refuse to buy it with 4-5 days left.

Executive Chef
    After 11 straight commons going for the XO Ox, I bred a 14 hour timer this morning. It would be nice if it is a Fennec Shox, but it could also be a Volcamel or a second Kissy Cat. We are down to the last 4 days for the trio, Good Luck to everyone still trying.

Executive Chef
    No XO Ox yet for me, but I did get a Tesllama. I have wanted a Tesllama since it came out. Very happy fail for me! :-)

And back to the 11 hour timers . . .
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    No XO Ox yet for me, but I did get a Tesllama. I have wanted a Tesllama since it came out. Very happy fail for me! :-)

And back to the 11 hour timers . . .
    Congratulations, I have been trying off and on for a Tesllama ever since it came out with no luck

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Congratulations, I have been trying off and on for a Tesllama ever since it came out with no luck
    Me too. I was very happy to see the 22 hour timer since I don't have Terradactyl either so either one was going to be a win. With the new Cockatorch there are 5 happy fails remaining for me. Better odds than usual. Nice for a change.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Finally!! 21HRS It could be Golden Lion though. Either way it's good news for me. But I want this to be over! hope it's the XO oX
    I'm so stupid happy over this.. As much as if it were a gem hybrid. *crossing fingers*.

BTW anyone know hatch time for sweet sheep? I know puppy love is 20HRS. But my 11HR fireglider has to finish I just put on the nest. Maybe I can hatch sweet sheep if it's 10HRS or couple over I could deal with to.

Never mind I got it Sweet Sheep 12 HRS hatch time.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 02-20-16 at 01:05 PM.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast