Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Beaded Dragon (limited Feb. 16)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Yay! Got it with Quetzal x Rapunzel.
    Sadly, I didn't. They produced 8 hours for me. Will try again though with them.

Rhino Keeper
    Uh yea. I definitely got the 20 hour Spell. It'll be a good gem trade since I already have one. .. to be continued.

Executive Chef
    My fails so far are 2 Genie, 1 Druid, 3 Parakeet (awfully common for a super rare), 1 Poison, 1 Fruitful, 1 Loch Ness, and 1 Sunblaze with a 10hour fail breeding right now. I did get Spell which was new to me. I wouldn't mind Humming or Plum Blossom either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Got this one on my 2nd try with Forest x Cosmic. Of course after a few fails using other pairs.

Good luck for those who still trying
    Nice combo! It eliminates Peacock, Cosmic, and Royal from the possible outcomes. I'm trying that one next.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Fashion Designer
    Finally got it on sixth try with gold and spell, now the problem is finding temple time to raise it. Deep freeze is still sitting at 3 lol

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    I've got new to me Plum Blossom, Peacock and Trickster so far and the fails have been Fruitfuls, Genies, Humming, Druid and Parakeet. Not looking good as I have an 18-hour breeding right now. I never get these limited dragons anymore.

Executive Chef
    It's really weird. I was so happy to get spell the first time...not so much the 4th...lol. Not sure why she keeps popping up!

Grats to those who have gotten her! <3 and good luck to those of us still trying. I fought her in the arena, shes sooo pretty!
    Last edited by Niire; 02-15-16 at 05:48 AM.

Executive Chef
    My 20 hour egg was a Beaded dragon. I'm happy.

We now have a Mardi Gras dragon, Carnival Dragon, and Beaded Dragon but no appropriate habitat for them. (I can't put them all in the same habitat.) It would be nice for next year (Mardi Gras falls on Feb. 28) if a Mardi Gras themed dragon is released, that a 4 dragon habitat be designed for the dragons. Maybe something that looks like one of the floats in the parades.

On a side note, it's a shame Rex (King of Carnival) is a pure Dino dragon.

Executive Chef
    Congrats to everyone who have got this one! I'm trying to decide whether to try to speed for it, just spend the 200 gold on it, or let it go... I wanted to keep saving for another treasure dragon and habitats but this one is very special...

Executive Chef
    I've gotten one Poison fail it other than that it's been a land of fruit. So many[] Fruitfuls. Ugh
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-15-16 at 01:49 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    Witch and Air have produced a 20 hour timer...... Now to wait and see what it is.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast