Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaded Dragon (limited Feb. 16)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    After trying non-stop for the last two limited dragons and getting nothing but mainly coral fails (even during the boost) I've decided I won't be trying for this one. I'm just gonna go back to trying for old dragons I still want/need and haven't been able to breed. Good luck to everyone trying for this one! It is pretty.
    Maybe you will get this one as a "fail"! It always seems to work out that you get what you aren't trying for. I agree about the constant fails becoming tiring so if I want a dragon I just buy them now if I get a couple of fails. Like you still so many others I need. Good luck breeding anything good

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    After trying non-stop for the last two limited dragons and getting nothing but mainly coral fails (even during the boost) I've decided I won't be trying for this one. I'm just gonna go back to trying for old dragons I still want/need and haven't been able to breed. Good luck to everyone trying for this one! It is pretty.
    Hear, hear
    Means I'm going back to my old plan: Breeding Infinity and Mask (or Flamingo) basically to have a chance for Unicorn, Black Diamond and Dark Angel and putting in yellow and/or green if needed. In this case both are needed, so that will be Gold and Neon. Maybe this time it works, if not, I don't care (too much ).

Executive Chef
    I'll try, mainly because I am still missing a few purple/green combos. Good luck all!

Well...I'll try after I manage to get a fuzzy, that is...

I hope to get this one, it looks cool to me

Using Air & Familiar (both level 10)

1st try: Fruitful
    2nd try: Parakeet
    3rd try: Parakeet
    4th try: Poison
    5th try: Poison
    6th try: Fruitful

Using level 10 Magic & Fairy

7th try: Fruitful

Using Forest/Fairy & Sorceress

ALL FRUITFULS 😒😒

My last attempt before beaded leaves:
    10 hours

I'm gonna buy it after my jack o dragon hatches in about 2 hours
    Last edited by PinkBubbles75; 02-16-16 at 08:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    And first try was you guessed it Poison ugh!!! Probably going to just buy this one

Executive Chef
    I've been waiting for this dragon to be released and they wait until mid day on Mardi Gras to release it. Mardi Gras is over for this year in a few hours... Celebrate memories of Mardi Gras?

Executive Chef
    Me too. Umm, poison first try lol.

Executive Chef
    I just put in my first try and I think I got Plum Blossom which is excellent since I didn't have it yet. Good luck, everyone!

I'm using spell and sorceress both on level 7. So far I've gotten cactus 10hrs and parakeet 5hrs. I got both but I'm so glad it's not longer breeding fails! I might stick to this combination. Sometimes a certain combination gets you the same dragon repeatedly (usually a common like luck, coral, winter, love, poison.... ). Other combinations with the same colours can get you different dragons with every breed and these are usually rares and super - rares. Hopefully I found the right pair of parents that will surprise me every time! Good

Executive Chef
    I've noticed that as well. I am still missing plum blossom and spell, I'd love to have both, so if I fail, I'd love for it to be them.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast