Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Beaded Dragon (limited Feb. 16)

Fashion Designer
    My last try is 8 hours. Congrats to all who got it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Grats Sandy! I am on my 5th spell, lol...I used a bit to speed as well, but I don't think this one is in my cards either.

Hmmm, cosmic and forest...I think it's time to try something other than what i have been, maybe I'll luck out on my final try(tries).
    Thanks, Niire! I hope you got lucky on your last try!

Congrats to everyone who got this beauty and good luck to those putting in their last tries! My lucky pair was Quetzal and Music.

Executive Chef
    My last try was 10 hours. But I noticed...she wasn't 200 gold anymore just a few minutes ago, she was 1k. Maybe she's gonna be permanent?! Should know in 8 minutes or so either way, just thought that was odd, if she's gone today.

Executive Chef
    It is indeed still available! I'm glad for everyone who didn't breed one yet.

But why did the pop up say "leaves 2/16"???? I would be so upset if I had bought it because of that false advertising!

Nightclub Owner
    So it looks like the dragon is still in the Market - only the sale ended I bought one this morning (I'm such a sucker!) - so good luck to everyone still trying to breed
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I didn't have a quetzal yet, trying my darndest to get the limited timers. maybe I'll have time now, lol.

If I would've known that wasn't a limited time dragon, I wouldn't have spent the gold for it. If a new dragon that's on sale isn't gonna expire, but instead just goes to its regular price after the given day, don't say "leaves MM/DD". IT'S INCREDIBLY MISLEADING.... At least I don't have to try for it anymore..
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Rhino Keeper
    I bought one this morning too under the impression that it would be "leaving" today. I had better luck breeding the Neon dragon than I did this one...go figure. However, I do agree the pop up was very misleading. It should have said sale ending on 2/16 not leaving on 2/16. Congrats to all who managed to breed it.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, maybe I'll get this one on the next spin to win

Executive Chef
    Or, you can breed it at another time! Pleasant surprise, she just went up to 1,000 gold in the shop, but she is still there!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast