Thread: Can't sign into my other account

Can't sign into my other account

I am currently in my 2nd account (triplebanger) and for some reason I can't sign into my main account (dman912). When I click on the Orange phone And click on invite friends the account settings icon isn't there.

Please reach out to support@storm8.com so we can assist you with your account recovery.

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem... No account settings button. I do not want help with "account recovery", I want the button back! I play 4 different IDs on my phone and switching between them is a necessity. Please get it back... Sooner than later!
    Ps: Also fix the gift back button, it's been broken too long!!

New Resident
    Your recent change of game update caused me and my family a lot of trouble. We used to be able to login to different friend's account by switching to the corresponding "Storm8 ID" and also able to do that on different IOS devices. Now this function does not work anymore and after updating the game to newer version on my ipad and other ios devices. The Storm8 ID login options is no longer found, and not able to switch accounts anymore. We are all level 99 and consistently spending gems on new items. IF the login function is still a mess, we have no choice but to quit the game at all.

Your recent update really messed up people with multiple accounts.

New Resident
    Having trouble signing in to my other accounts.. I have multiple games on my iPad.. But the button is missing to sign into my others.. Please fix..

I'm having the same issue. My daughter and I are both at level 99 and can't get to our accounts.

Executive Chef
    Yep. The account setting button is gone.
    How do we log into our secondary accounts?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Restaurant Story 1.7.8 will not have access to the login feature any longer as we're working to roll out a new feature. If you have a secondary account that you're unable to access with the new update, please email support@storm8.com for assistance.

The Honorable Panda
    If you connected your game to the Game Center, try logging back into the Game Center you signed in on to access your progress.

You may have to try connecting to the Game Center, then log out on your device, then reconnect to the Game Center.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request