Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lavish and Luxurious Grocer

Farm Supplier
    $8'000,000 coins! I don't know if I should laugh or cry. This game's economy is whack. They should make it harder to level or make it easier to get coins. Every time you level up, more goals come with impossible unlocking of recipes/stores/ingredients that simply are not doable. I'm almost drown with goals I can't complete because of lack of coins.

Farm Supplier
    I'm never going to get to $8,000,000

Farm Supplier
    OMG Michelle just visited my bakery and dropped a gold sheet!! I haven't even unlock the store and she dropped one of the ingredients! Did someone else experienced this?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fressie View Post
    OMG Michelle just visited my bakery and dropped a gold sheet!! I haven't even unlock the store and she dropped one of the ingredients! Did someone else experienced this?
    Yep, if you are level 41(?) or higher she will drop them occasionally, just like how charlotte may drop fruit or jenny some of her ingredients.

Farm Supplier
    Ok I finally! saved enough coins to unlock Michelle's store only to find out that is for nothing! Because now I need to save more millions of coins to unlock the ingredients from the store! (gold leaf and fancy cream). Shouldn't be fair to give us at least one ingredient unlocked with the unlocking of the store? This does no make sense to me, it's stupid... But more stupid I am for trying to play this frustrating game.

You actually were smart to get Michelle's store-many of the new items require stuff from there so best to start with it. I bought the ice cream maker but it will just sit there cause it needs cream/ gold leaf for recipes! Now I'm
    back to start to try to get the 8 million coins-guess I should focus on high $$ dishes; many of the secret baker orders want lavish grocer items so I have to pass but I need keys for the $10 dishes. Crazy game....

^^ If you want to avoid doing stuff like that, I'd suggest checking out the guides that VanaCatu has been writing. They've recorded the prices for unlocking stores and ingredients, the ingredients required for recipes, the recipes associated with each appliance, and the goals for each level.

Farm Supplier
    Same here...finally saved enough for Michelle's Luxury grocery and now I have to save up to use it...they should rename this "Frustration Bakery"..loll

Fashion Designer
    Need around 1 more million to open Michelle's store... Actually, I managed to save over 8 mil but today I decided to learn caramel creme first, before opening the shop. I saved around 14 gold sheets that Michelle was dropping occasionally so I thought it might be smarter to use them and learn the recipe first. And not to mention that SBC is constantly asking for it...

Farm Supplier
    I did the same as you, unlocked the caramel creme first and then saved for the store, but then the SBC was asking for caramel creme a lot and run out of gold leaf pretty quickly. It took a while but eventually I saved enough coin to open the store, unlock gold leaf and just recently unlocked fancy cream. Now I'm saving for the ice cream maker and I know after that comes the unlocking of the peaches and peach recipes, a never ending waiting game to save for those! Lucky for me that I'm level 45 and nothing new so far! Hoping I can unlock everything before they release new content.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast