Thread: Lavish and Luxurious Grocer

Fashion Designer

Lavish and Luxurious Grocer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	28505

A friend just sent me a picture complaining that she didn't unlock this store...looks like something messed up and this one unlocked. At least we can get a sneak peek off of what is coming... is that actually just gold?!

EDIT: Just realized that she had just unlocked Marco's Bazaar so she probably lost that store completely...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post

A friend just sent me a picture complaining that she didn't unlock this store...looks like something messed up and this one unlocked. At least we can get a sneak peek off of what is coming... is that actually just gold?!

EDIT: Just realized that she had just unlocked Marco's Bazaar so she probably lost that store completely...
    It looks like pastry sheet to me

pastry sheet in luxurious store?
    noooo, it's definitely the gold!!! lol)))

(just left to wait for diamonds after some of coming updates, lol)))

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post

Your friend shouldn't be complaining as she made just 7.4 mil for opening her new store All she has to do is to get another 600.000 for Marco's Bazaar

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fullotoss View Post
    Your friend shouldn't be complaining as she made just 7.4 mil for opening her new store All she has to do is to get another 600.000 for Marco's Bazaar
    well she's only level 23 so Marco's Bazaar will be much more useful for a while, but luckily it fixed itself after awhile so all is back to normal.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone open this yet? What's in there? (Pls gourmet goods!) Have a few looooong levels to go, but curious. ...thanks!

Whoa, is 7.4 mil REALLY the opening price for this?! I won't have to worry about what's in there, lol .... hagwe!

EQUALITY FOR DROID PLAYERS!

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Anyone open this yet? What's in there? (Pls gourmet goods!) Have a few looooong levels to go, but curious. ...thanks!
    Whoa, is 7.4 mil REALLY the opening price for this?! I won't have to worry about what's in there, lol .... hagwe!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1270366

and it's 8mio
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1269850

Fashion Designer
    thanks....again! You are the best!
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is $8,000,000 to open. Won't be opening it any time soon. I need space and I can't afford that either. They really need to reconsider their prices. Everything is too expensive and takes so long to get. Getting very frustrated

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    Mine is $8,000,000 to open. Won't be opening it any time soon. I need space and I can't afford that either. They really need to reconsider their prices. Everything is too expensive and takes so long to get. Getting very frustrated
    On the bright side, that's the largest purchase you'll ever have to make up until they add in more levels! The actual creme caramel recipe (i think that's what it was called) is around 3 million i believe but nothing is anywhere near 8 million. I'd say this last store and the corresponding recipe is really for people who have run out of stuff to spend money on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast