Thread: Your games don't load

Farm Supplier

Angry Your games don't load

I have re started to play many of your games after two years as with the old Ipad I couldn't load them anymore.
    Now I have a new Ipad pro with the latest system. But often I have problems with your games anyway.
    This evening I can't load any of them. We have a not good connection in my area, we can't have other as we aren't covered from cellular net and wi fi. We have a 640k adsl and not good, but I play plenty of online games similar to yours without big problems.
    I hope to can play at least Castle Story that is my fav, but if I continue to have daily problems to load it, I will stop.

Thanks.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This thread has the most up to date info on troubleshooting wifi. It basically comes down to your ISP provider.

Quote Originally Posted by WinniePoooh View Post
    I have re started to play many of your games after two years as with the old Ipad I couldn't load them anymore.
    Now I have a new Ipad pro with the latest system. But often I have problems with your games anyway.
    This evening I can't load any of them. We have a not good connection in my area, we can't have other as we aren't covered from cellular net and wi fi. We have a 640k adsl and not good, but I play plenty of online games similar to yours without big problems.
    I hope to can play at least Castle Story that is my fav, but if I continue to have daily problems to load it, I will stop.

Thanks.
    When experiencing connection issues on your wifi, we recommend you reset your device wifi setting and see if that helps. Please see the thread Spiritwind linked as well.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Maybe.
    But the problem is only with the Team Lava games and only when I launch them, so I think that there is some other problem.
    At the best, the 95% I have to open them two times each one as the game loads immediately and I can collect some item, then it appears the "loading" or "processing" that often never ends and I have to close completely the application and to restart it in order to load it again, then the windows with the gifts or the ad to download new apps appears when the game load. Maybe that it is that the problem.
    For example this afternoon Castle story opened at the second attempt, but now I'm struggling to open it to end a goal and it doesn't load. Nothing to do.
    In the meantime I opened and played with Other games without any problem, so I think that there is something not working in your games when they are launched. As I never have problems if I'm already playing.
    I haven't the way to test them in another place as I'm always at home.
    But I haven't this problem with any other games.

Thanks.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-15-16 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Removed ref to 3rd party games

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, it doesn't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    When experiencing connection issues on your wifi, we recommend you reset your device wifi setting and see if that helps. Please see the thread Spiritwind linked as well.