Thread: Constant crashing after turkey event started

Constant crashing after turkey event started

I cannot play for more than a minute without my game crashing after this event started. I have to hard re-boot every single time, and I'm about to give up on the game completely. I play on an iPad 2 device and have tried reatarting my device, but it never helps. This ONLY happens when you install these special holiday events.

And before you suggest it, I have closed all background apps. I don't have anything else running. I am an IT Professipnal myself and can't figure out anything else to do as an end user.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about that. Please send an email stating your device, iOS and farm 2 version to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game pertaining to specific device. Thanks!

Sorry to hear that! We do see you have a rather large farm with several crafts ready to be collected. Can you try leaving your game open for a few minutes when you first start playing to make sure everything is finished loading? Let me know if this helps!

My game constantly crashed too. I'm on ipad1 . My solution is remove all the pets and wait till event ends. Animated event things and all the pets are not for my ipad1.

New Resident
    I've been having the same problem too, help please ����

Grand Emperor
    Try reinstalling your game and see if it helps. Please check that you have the latest software and your device has plenty of space.