Thread: Building skin doesn't work in Android

New Tuscany Skin for Buildings

I paid 300 gems to paint my Barn, House, & Bakery (?) Can't remember now, but my point is when I purchased they came out of the store like they were items, so I put them in storage because I'm android & can't expand like ios.
    Now they have just poofed. Gone. Says I'm at max when I try to rebuy and when I try to change the skins on my buildings the option is there but not available.
    Anyone know what's up?
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks!

New Resident

Building skin doesn't work in Android

I play FS2 on a Samsung Galaxy3 android device. I bought the vineyard barn skin but cannot apply it to the barn. Gems were deducted and the skin appears in my storage, but will not apply to the barn. Instead, the barn skin appears as a miniature barn (4 squares) building on my farm! The animal skins all work properly, but the vineyard barn skin doesn't. I haven't bought the vineyard farmhouse skin or vineyard kitchen skin so don't know if they work. I've turned my phone off, deleted and reinstalled the app, and nothing works. My farm is level 51. Thank you for your assistance in fixing this issue.
    Last edited by 1GmaDee63; 02-06-16 at 11:41 AM. Reason: update

Grand Emperor
    Sorry that your building skins arent working. I have flagged this over. Thanks for your feedback.

I bought the vineyard farmhouse skin. Had 100 diamonds deducted, but was unable to place the new skin.
    Contacted support last night via email. Today, my diamonds are back and the option for the vineyard building skins is gone from my market place.
    I hope that it wasnt just a glitch and that android users will have the option to purchase these items!

New Resident

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by celisesdragonden View Post
    I bought the vineyard farmhouse skin. Had 100 diamonds deducted, but was unable to place the new skin.
    Contacted support last night via email. Today, my diamonds are back and the option for the vineyard building skins is gone from my market place.
    I hope that it wasnt just a glitch and that android users will have the option to purchase these items!

Same thing with me...my 100 gems were reimbursed and the option to buy building skins has been removed. I'm so disappointed android users don't get building skins.