Thread: More Mastery Sets Please!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

More Mastery Sets Please!

I love the two current Mastery Sets we have but I'd like to see more added, even if it means locking recipes currently available it'll be like I'm working towards something. And since we know how much RS2 staff love their limited time items they could have seasonal ones with a timer added.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout4321 View Post
    I love the two current Mastery Sets we have but I'd like to see more added, even if it means locking recipes currently available it'll be like I'm working towards something. And since we know how much RS2 staff love their limited time items they could have seasonal ones with a timer added.
    This is a great idea. Two mastery sets when we have so many recipes and appliances doesn't seem like enough. It seems like this part of the game has been abandoned.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout4321 View Post
    Yeah I remember I wrote about this around the new year about what I would like to see over the next year. I really think there are so many cool recipes that people never make because the stats aren't as good or something and I think it would be really nice to have a reason to actually try and three star the recipes.
    Been playing Restaurant Story 2 for about a year now. Add me as a neighbor at any level.
    I have a feeling 2016 is going to bring a lot to the game!
    If you have any questions about the game feel free to send me a pm.