Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: New Tournament: Quake Snake February 5, 2016

Fashion Designer
    I was able to finish the tournament and to get the Quake Snake! It was my first tournament. I have very little time left for the last two rounds, so I paid for the ultimate attack in the round 17. In the last round my Rainguin got two critical hits, so I am very happy. I thought I will not finish this tournament because I am a beginner with only one level 15 animal that I evolved to level 15 last night. I think I had a lot of luck. And this thread was very helpful too. Congratulations to everyone who won this tournament!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    I was able to finish the tournament and to get the Quake Snake! It was my first tournament. I have very little time left for the last two rounds, so I paid for the ultimate attack in the round 17. In the last round my Rainguin got two critical hits, so I am very happy. I thought I will not finish this tournament because I am a beginner with only one level 15 animal that I evolved to level 15 last night. I think I had a lot of luck. And this thread was very helpful too. Congratulations to everyone who won this tournament!
    Congrats! I'm glad you made it with just one ultimate! That's a great result for your first tourney and the snake's definitely worth it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Congrats! I'm glad you made it with just one ultimate! That's a great result for your first tourney and the snake's definitely worth it!
    Thank you very much! I think it's a good result for the first time too.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678