Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament: Quake Snake February 5, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't get past Tulip either. The only Christmas animal I have is a reindeer. I used it at least 10 times. No go. Another tournament not finished. Wow, these Fantasy tourneys are HARD!!! They must really be geared toward long time players as there is no way to get season animals or treasure animals. I managed to get the reindeer off a spin. But it's paired with fire so it's only strong if that combo is good. I'm assuming the other Christmas animals were paired with other elements. And now that we can't breed a treasure animal, well, those are out for fighters.

Farm Supplier
    I'm happy I won this tournament! I love the colors on this snake. Congrats to everyone who won, and good luck to everyone who didn't on the next tourney!

Rhino Keeper
    I wasn't doing bad (a few losses here and there). And then I hit the Mardi Claws 2 losses before I slept and another 2 more after I got up this morning. Then with 4 hours left, I started on the Crystal Unicorn. 20(?) losses later, I just an ultimate attack. And now after 9 losses, I can't beat the Ampeater. Argh.

I HATE these 18 rounds in 2.5 days tournaments. Usually the update happens at 4/5am on Saturday, so I loose a few hours at the start. Then I need sleep Saturday-Sunday and Sunday-Monday losing another 16 hours. Thankfully(?) I only work 4 hours on Monday. I lose 23 hours, so I have 37 hours, which should be doable. But everytime for these 18 hour tournaments there is one that takes me 5-10 times to **** (not counting the other random losses here and there. Frustration. Pure Frustration.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xellosspoo View Post
    I wasn't doing bad (a few losses here and there). And then I hit the Mardi Claws 2 losses before I slept and another 2 more after I got up this morning. Then with 4 hours left, I started on the Crystal Unicorn. 20(?) losses later, I just an ultimate attack. And now after 9 losses, I can't beat the Ampeater. Argh.

I HATE these 18 rounds in 2.5 days tournaments. Usually the update happens at 4/5am on Saturday, so I loose a few hours at the start. Then I need sleep Saturday-Sunday and Sunday-Monday losing another 16 hours. Thankfully(?) I only work 4 hours on Monday. I lose 23 hours, so I have 37 hours, which should be doable. But everytime for these 18 hour tournaments there is one that takes me 5-10 times to **** (not counting the other random losses here and there. Frustration. Pure Frustration.
    Sorry you didn't win, I used to hate ALL tournaments, but with the 18 battle ones I try to do 6 a day, any extra is a bonus. Thinking that way I think helps me keep my cool.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SmaugyHobit View Post
    Sorry you didn't win, I used to hate ALL tournaments, but with the 18 battle ones I try to do 6 a day, any extra is a bonus. Thinking that way I think helps me keep my cool.
    I'm still going. I'm going to finish after spending all those gems. And I try to do as many as I can on my Saturday and Sunday, but trying to do 6 or however many a day does not help when I can't beat the animal despite using only strong attacks from level 15 Ultra/Super Rare animals. I can understand a few losses to the same animal, but 18losses? 11losses in a row, using only strong attacks is ridiculous.

Does anyone know how long the Quake Snake takes to hatch on the nest? I've looked it up on the Fantasy Forest Wiki and it doesn't say how long the egg or evolution times are.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Iloveasherbuns View Post
    Does anyone know how long the Quake Snake takes to hatch on the nest? I've looked it up on the Fantasy Forest Wiki and it doesn't say how long the egg or evolution times are.
    I believe someone said 14 hours earlier in the post.

Fashion Designer
    Hello,
    Breedingtime quake snake is 14 Hours, and flowertime is 17 hours.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Sitting at round 12 tulip t. Keep trying my Xmas & my barn owl. Don't think I'm making this one. Will not speed with gems. Just hoping to get some more hearts at least

Finally barn owl finished him up
    Well didn't finish tournament. Busy weekend. I wasn't going to spend gems & I didn't . Not too crazy about another snake sitting in storage. Was happy to get some extra hearts for the world event
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

I wasn't able to finish I was stuck to long on CU. Oh well not that upset about it.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast