Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Support got back to me, and I finally got my arbiter dragon in storage.. Thanks! And good luck to everyone else still working hard to finish the event.

Executive Chef
    GLAD THEY ARE CORRECTING THOSE MISTAKES WITH THE ARBITER! GREAT NEWS!

Blah..cat on keys pushed my caps lock, lmao...okay, now...grats silverybunny too! So nice not having to use gold on the tales, isn't it?

Also, just for the record, it's VERY difficult to type through a 20 lb Norwegian forest kitty. He looks like a dust mop, he has so much fur! So he looks 40 lbs, and trying to type through him feels like it too... (he's a rescue that was a kitten and totally feral when I got him. I have to remind myself that his attachment to me is a good thing when he decides to plop down in front of me when I am in the middle of something and blocks all access!) Blah, sorry, off topic. But yeah, a little pick me up for you all, something to laugh about! <3
    Last edited by Niire; 02-18-16 at 05:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    One more battle to win on each account but not had great luck with battles today. Amazed I finished this without spending gold as I had no black gems. I have learnt my lesson and I am now making sure I have a supply of all gem colours so I don't have to go through the headache of breeding dragons for trading in short time frames. Good luck to everyone who is expecting to finish today.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Also, just for the record, it's VERY difficult to type through a 20 lb Norwegian forest kitty. He looks like a dust mop, he has so much fur! So he looks 40 lbs, and trying to type through him feels like it too... (he's a rescue that was a kitten and totally feral when I got him. I have to remind myself that his attachment to me is a good thing when he decides to plop down in front of me when I am in the middle of something and blocks all access!) Blah, sorry, off topic. But yeah, a little pick me up for you all, something to laugh about! <3
    Awww, I wuv kitties and kitty stories!

My Cleo was semi-feral when I brought her into my home, too. I *wish* she would flop down in front of me; instead, she just does her little drive-by where she demands to be petted for like 5 seconds, then leaves, then comes back for a few more moments of petting, then leaves again, and on and on and on.

But she recently turned 9 [-ish, dunno her actual age, but she was around a year old when I took her in] and I've been thinking about kitty mortality... so no matter how annoying she is, I try to appreciate her every chance I get while I still can! =^o_o^=

Executive Chef
    Arbiter on both nests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    GLAD THEY ARE CORRECTING THOSE MISTAKES WITH THE ARBITER! GREAT NEWS!

Blah..cat on keys pushed my caps lock, lmao...okay, now...grats silverybunny too! So nice not having to use gold on the tales, isn't it?

Thank you it does feel good especially since I dont have the gold to spend.
    lucky you I would love to have a Norwegian kitty.

O

Executive Chef
    I'm close. Both accounts have won their first arena battle. Three more to go.

Banned
    found anything that didnt register i had to force close then reboot each time then it registered , had to do this at least 7 times during the event on several accs

Banned
    andddddddddddd on a side note WHOS ready for YET another tales this time for a Magic Lamp dragon hmmmmmm to much to soon me thinks with having nothing in the way of food left now and failing it on 1 acc on last chapter :/

Rhino Keeper
    One more battle to go. Am facing Infinity though. Cannot believe the opponents I had to battle for these last days.
    Helios, Angel, Gold, then on last day it was Beaded, Fire (it was ****erwhale at first but a rollback changed my opponent, PHEW!), Prism, and now Infinity. All no less than a level 12.

I spent 12 gold to ultimate Helios and 40 gold for my second return letter to craft Archway. Hoping I can take care of Infinity without ultimating him.