Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Can't believe Arbiter is actually on the nest! The kids really wanted me to get this trio because it reminds them of a Legend of Zelda game. Only used gold on Fuzzy breeding since I didn't get it on first try and was already behind with my Night issue...

Host(ess)
    Another quest I won't complete. I do really well for the first 2-3 days, then I end up getting stuck on something easy, usually battles, even with a Level 13 diamond, I still lose to lower level commons. This time I got stuck on hatching the right Dragon's as well as battles. In the 2 years I have been playing I have yet to complete a quest. Enough whinging for now. I'll go back and mine for the opal dragon, at least those I usually get.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    Do you have Dawntree?
    No I don't 😔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySasquatch View Post
    Yes I did. This isn't the first time this has happened on this game, to me and everyone else. I'm going to assume people will find another dragon in their storage tomorrow. In the past the just re-gave everyone the dragon again, I've ended up with 2 dragons a few times because of things like this.
    Yes, Cursed Rose was a recent example I think.

Executive Chef
    After messing around most of the day delaying wiping out my food supply to level up these **** dragons, I'm finally done (with barely 120k in food left) and Arbiter is on the nest.

You know, I really wish these early dragons in these Tales paid more for how much food we have to give up to level them up. so far none of them have been strong arena contenders and don't pay much. Can they at least be one or the other for the amount of food we need to give them?

I'm very sad.. I'm at Chapter 10, but will not finish the event this time
    Currently playing: Dragon Story Level 147

Executive Chef
    Just started last day.... Fire apples collected now slowly collecting rune stones , hope I will finish depends on the arena when I get there

Congrats those who have finished so far
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Any ideas on how to win against Alpine? I've tried Beast several times, and other random dragons. I don't have Diamond or Champion dragons.

Fashion Designer
    *sigh* I did not finish this Tale. I needed a short evolution time, and brought Rapunzel up too many levels before I realized that I couldn't recover the food costs in time. Didn't comprehend how many apples this would take. So by the time I planted enough Upgrapes to get Lord if the Light to a 12, the Tale was nearly over. THEN I needed to plant Fireapples... Then Runestones... Then win four battles... I did have the arch ready to collect.

I used the black gems and 60 gold, but did not complete the event. *sadness* :-(

If the final day had been in a different order, I could have made it... I just needed more time to get apples. If leveling the dragon was at the end, or just before the archway, I could have made it! And it would have been less stressful. I probably would have spent more gold, because I would have had a guaranteed completion of the event. Failure to finish makes me less likely to try do hard or spend gold next time. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Stupid me keep pairing Night and Moon in order to breed Night to trade for small onyx. Turned out that it is never possible to get a Night from that pairing. Now pairing Lotus and Night. First try was a fail. Hopefully I'll get my Night soon. Otherwise I won't be able to complete this Tale.