Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    'mille' is french for 1000
    ohhh ok thanks,I'm from Croatia in Europe too but don't know any word of french. really sorry about that.

Executive Chef
    Arbiter on the nest, I think probably the easiest tale for me so far. Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    Have 3/75 Runestones, just planted Diamondates. Can someone confirm that "have" definitely means we can craft ahead? I have fears of starting to craft the archway with just enough time, only to fall asleep and miss collecting before time runs out... Thanks!

(If someone did, and I missed it while reading the forum, I'm sorry)
    I crafted the arch yesterday and the tales recognized it in my storage as soon as I got to the step

Fashion Designer
    Just finished with arbiter on nest, I crafted the other world yesterday and it recognized immediately. Thankfully this was a very easy tales with super easy battles all through as I have been ill and not up to playing much. But seeing that egg made me feel better instantly lol. I did spend gold to skip the fire Apple step as I had date ready to harvest and didn't want to have to replant. I had planned this from the start, hate fire apples.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Finally done! I really liked this event! Last night I planted 3 firapples and the rest for 8 hours. I woke up, collected the firapples, planted three more, waited an hour to collect those and continued, ready to collect runestones.
    Excited for a black+yellow.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySasquatch View Post
    I just completed the event and didn't get my dragon for completing the event. The notification popped up saying it was complete, but when I went to the storage area, I didn't see the egg in there.
    There are others who had this happen. I'd hop over to the Bugs and Issues section and report there, if you haven't already. I saw someone already started a post on it too.

I am sorry the game decided to eat your dragon, though. *Hugs*

Congratulations to all who finished up! Those still working hard at it, good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    How to win against Titan lvl 13 I'm stuck more than a day now please any suggestions? That would be great

Executive Chef
    Finally bred my 2nd night dragon for trading. Will be able to complete everything now without spending gold. Very happy camper. ����

Executive Chef
    Hey, without knowing the dragons you have, it's a little tougher to narrow...but it looks like King is strong against it. If you got him, maybe try that?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySasquatch View Post
    I just completed the event and didn't get my dragon for completing the event. The notification popped up saying it was complete, but when I went to the storage area, I didn't see the egg in there.
    Please close and and restart your game then check your storage again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request