Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I was pretty suprized myself.I plant every single houer all rushrooms and diamondates,I dont miss any houer,it has to used if you want to collect that much food.
    I do this all the time not just during the event,so I wount miss any dragon that I really like.but still strougle with my other dragons.
    Wait. Do you seriously have 300 MILLION food or 300 THOUSAND?
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    Have 3/75 Runestones, just planted Diamondates. Can someone confirm that "have" definitely means we can craft ahead? I have fears of starting to craft the archway with just enough time, only to fall asleep and miss collecting before time runs out... Thanks!

(If someone did, and I missed it while reading the forum, I'm sorry)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Wait. Do you seriously have 300 MILLION food or 300 THOUSAND?
    300.000.I've seen before that other players used mil with this number, dident get it eather why mil,english is not my language.. because It's really impossible to have food with 8 zeros.
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 02-14-16 at 12:33 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    Have 3/75 Runestones, just planted Diamondates. Can someone confirm that "have" definitely means we can craft ahead? I have fears of starting to craft the archway with just enough time, only to fall asleep and miss collecting before time runs out... Thanks!

(If someone did, and I missed it while reading the forum, I'm sorry)
    you can place it on your island even days before.I did it with feer too so I crafted but left it in craft until its needed. you just have to have it.

Fashion Designer
    I was pretty suprized myself.I plant every single houer all rushrooms and diamondates,I dont miss any houer,it has to used if you want to collect that much food.
    I do this all the time not just during the event,so I wount miss any dragon that I really like.but still strougle with my other dragons.
    I hope you mean 300.000 food instead of 300.000.000 food ☺

I started the event with 42k food and ended with 242k. Pretty nice imo after 2 lvl 10 dragons. And to be honest I could have produced more food, but then I would have to wait with expansions.

Rhino Keeper
    Great! Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    I hope you mean 300.000 food instead of 300.000.000 food ☺

I started the event with 42k food and ended with 242k. Pretty nice imo after 2 lvl 10 dragons. And to be honest I could have produced more food, but then I would have to wait with expansions.
    like I said in post before this#413.I started this event with 590.000 and now I'm on 550.000.
    I've read ones on my first event that required food for event is 200 mil,I was like WHAT???? how to collect that, in about how many years,and it turnd on that its not it,but since dident understand it why using mil,I said ok maybe its like that how thay say here. sorry about that to all of you,its only 300.000.

Executive Chef
    I managed to get the Arbiter. I had to force close the DS App to get it to recognize the Archway of the Woods. Then I had to force close the App again after winning the Arbiter to actually see it in my storage. This seems to be a running problem for me in the Dragon Tales events. I often have to force close the App before it recognizes that I did something.

Good Luck to all those still working on finishing the event.

Executive Chef
    Good day for me! Arbiter is in storage, too many eggs on nests lol. Got my first treasure dragon (my parents are spoiling me, heehee!)Won a right heart dragon on the spinner (finally I can justify having one of those cute habitats!), and won my second tourney ever in FFS! Ohh and I now have an adjustable bed, making life sooo much easier while suffering thru strep throat.

Best wishes of luck and love this day, in and out of the event! <3

Fashion Designer
    300.000.I've seen before that other players used mil with this number, dident get it eather why mil,english is not my language.. because It's really impossible to have food with 8 zeros.
    'mille' is french for 1000