Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Yes. And though i am not 100% certain, it looks as if you can craft the archway ahead of time. I have mine on my nest, waiting for food (runestones) and my arena matches and will remove it when the quest calls for it. Just to err on the safe side, lol.
    Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Yay, just finished Egg is on the nest.
    Wasn't too difficult, but that is also because I bred Life and Fuzzy on first try both. Don't know how far I would have come if that wasn't the case. Time to fill that gap in the food stack...
    Only spent 10 gold to speed up the Firapples today, saved me about six hours time today as I had other things to do as well (non valentine, unfortunately ).
    Now to have as many contrastias as possible, I already have 17. Lord of Light won't be seeing his Dame much this week, I guess

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Rhino Keeper
    I'm officially done with this tale. (Possibly the next one two.) Failed too many times trying for the Love Dragon, less than a day left. My friend got one on the first try, but I'd need to spend gold somehow (skip, another nest, speed up) to even get the Lord. This is really disappointing. I've always gotten to the second dragon-I have that stupid (IMHO) Jack and King on my island, but I won't get more than the Dame. I wouldn't mind spending gold, but I'd want what I was getting to be worth it, not just moving forward on the Tale. Bummer.

Executive Chef
    My Arbiter dragon is on the nest.happy to finish this without any gold.and storage still full with food.I made to collect 300 mil food during this event.
    Good luck to all !!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    My Arbiter dragon is on the nest.happy to finish this without any gold.and storage still full with food.I made to collect 300 mil food during this event.
    Good luck to all !!
    Wow. You are better than good.
    Collect 300 mil food. What's your secret? ☺

Hopefully I'm done in 1 hr. Only 1 battle left ☺

Farm Supplier
    I'm stuck. just picked up a crafted return letter from my spell shop - I can see it in my storage but it hasn't registered for the event. I have no more small onyxes and no more young black dragons to trade. I' not going to spend 150 gems on it so I guess I'm done with the event :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Good luck to all !!
    300 million food? Holy cow

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by parkejm View Post
    I'm stuck. just picked up a crafted return letter from my spell shop - I can see it in my storage but it hasn't registered for the event. I have no more small onyxes and no more young black dragons to trade. I' not going to spend 150 gems on it so I guess I'm done with the event :-(
    Try restarting the app

Fashion Designer
    Done. arbiter is on the nest ☺

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    Wow. You are better than good.
    Collect 300 mil food. What's your secret? ☺

Hopefully I'm done in 1 hr. Only 1 battle left ☺
    I was pretty suprized myself.I plant every single houer all rushrooms and diamondates,I dont miss any houer,it has to used if you want to collect that much food.
    I do this all the time not just during the event,so I wount miss any dragon that I really like.but still strougle with my other dragons.