Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyglowy View Post
    Any one please help me ty
    Ok never mind I used lvl 10 Atlantis

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    This is the biggest gem-spinner event I have seen since I started S8 games. I can't believe people are considering options like spending 80 or 100 gems to bypass the crazy requirements like rare gems. If you do this, you are playing into S8's hands, and the requirements will just get harder and harder with every event. If everybody TRULY IS concerned about how ridiculous these demands have got - STOP BUYING GEMS to bypass them. Please!
    My same thoughts and so very true! I for one am refusing to pay any gold and I dont have the funds to buy any. The main thing is we need to unite and stick together and stand our ground.

Yes they will keep drawing a line and as long as we keep crossing it they will keep drawing it. If we are willing pay 80, 100 now soon and before we realize we will be spending even more beacause what's 10 more gold on this event over the last one. Before we know it we are spending 300+. I know your thinking that won't happen but it is all in the baby steps.

Executive Chef
    All ready for the last chapter in 11 hours time. Dame at 14, Lord at 10, about to craft the Archway in readiness. Not one gold bar used throughout the entire Tales (yet - might have to use 2 bars if I lose a battle tonight) I've crafted a lot of extra Contrastias, I rather like them.

I won't have much food left after Lord is taken to 12, remaining will be about 25,000, so will need to stock up again.

All in all, pretty easy Tales for me, everything went super smoothly.

Thank you to the person who suggested breeding Air and Dino for Life dragon. Worked like a charm and popups kept completing so that I was suddenly at Chapter 6 Act 4/5!! I already had levelled up my Dame.

Big hugs to you.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone have any idea how to beat a Super Elf Dragon? I have been trying even before this event started. Now I am going to be stuck here and maybe not finish the event if I can't figure this out. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Well I won't see the end of this tales as I don't have the gems required tho have been trying to breed spare blacks. I am very happy with the lord and dame and their beautiful habitat.

I am sure there are some beautiful dragons still to come and really the rate these events are popping up I can't have them all.

Happy Valentines to each n everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got hosed by this game...need to hatch a love dragon. Bred a fie and light twice and got a virtue twice.....that is 132 hours before can do anything else. I am done, what a waste of time!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Anyone have any idea how to beat a Super Elf Dragon? I have been trying even before this event started. Now I am going to be stuck here and maybe not finish the event if I can't figure this out. Thanks!
    Never mind. My Splatter Dragon finally beat it!

Fashion Designer
    This edition seems to be a little tough !! Though it is my 2nd dragon tales and I am a middle level player on my I pad , I have come to the conclusion that I will not be able to complete it without spending some gold . Did fine till Chapter 6
    1. Was trying for the Love dragon from day 5 so that I could get it . In the process got 1 virtue and I Laserlight. I have given myself until noon today to try, which is the day change time for me to try and get the love dragon... That will mean spending gold to speed up the virtue egg on the nest and in the end if I don't get it , I will have to speed up
    2. I do not have any small black gems to craft return letter. So that means I will have to pay gold to skip that too.
    3. As a result I will not be able to craft Arch of worlds... So more gold spent.

So maybe once I get the Lord of lights I may just quit

Rhino Keeper
    This event is tragically flawed. Two black gems? Trying for a love and getting 2 virtues? Raising a mediocre dragon to levels 14 and 12? Wish id saved my apples to advance more effective dragons. I will not participate in a similar event in the future