Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

I went to harvest my 7 farms with Diamondates and only got one runestone??? What is up with that? Is there a problem with the game. That frustrated the crude out of me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Supervixen78 View Post
    AAH!
    I couldn't decide between laughing and crying, so I went with screaming...
    I *finally* managed to breed a Magic Dragon (he's evolving now) and I am trying to breed a Love Dragon (first attempt was a Laserlight Dragon - he's on the nest) and my second attempt is going to take 33 hours!

What the heck am I breeding!?

Yet another event incomplete because of foolishness.

AAH!

Maybe I'll laugh later...
    My sentiments exactly. Right when you feel things are going your way you come to a roadblock.. I have 33 hrs on den too.... Arrrgh that will push me back in the event!! Hope I will be able to make up the lost time!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Can I craft the archway early?
    Yes you can as it says for us to have the archway, with absolutely no mention of crafting!😊

Executive Chef
    So, day 6 done, bit I didn't get the last goal: craft 1 return letter. I did craft it in advance, but now I don't dare collect is, for I already crafted one, and don't want to craft another, third one.

I doubt the goal was "have 1 return letter", for I didn't get an auto-complete either...

Kookie, is this an error?

Btw, I used Metal as an breeding partner for Air, and got Gadget! Happy, for I wanted that one for ages, it looks so cute, and since our last Metal-type crafting dragon, I had 2 empty spaces in my Metal-habitats

New Resident
    Is it possible to get a black gemstone from the fairy dragon quest for gems? I sent mine yesterday and got a small red gem, but was wondering if anyone has gotten any black, white, pinks, etc. from the quest.

Fashion Designer
    - Evolved and fed Lord of Light to level 12
    - Fed Dame of Darkness to level 14 and send her out questing again
    - Started crafting contrastias, 1 twilight token and 1 secret letter in store, so sure to be able to start a new one after collecting

That's going to be an easy day tomorrow Reset time is 9:00am over here, so that means I can sleep in

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Executive Chef
    The value pack plus the right hand/left hand and passion on the wheel musta been what my spidey senses were picking up on, lol. I managed to get the pack as a V Day gift, so my LoL is ready, stuff crafting and quests going, yay!!

Fashion Designer
    Feedback from my level 86 account: I successfully did the last storybook line & possibly the one before it, but this one is likely out of reach.

Why? Because in the few months I have been playing, I have only bred one night dragon. So even though I could craft one return letter by sacrificing my only night dragon, I don't have a second to craft the "Archway of Worlds"!! Even if I manage to get another night dragon before this questline ends, for some bizarre reason rather than this being the last step (like for higher level players), I would need several extra hours to complete the following steps of farming & battling.

Requiring us to craft things is fine, but requiring rare & hard to acquire black (or pink) gems to finish a time-limited quest is absurd and will put the final prize out of reach for many.

Pretty sure I've bred about a dozen coral dragons since the start of this quest & have a wizard breeding now. Hoping for another night, but not holding my breath!

(((Oh, and on another note can you please make the reward for the next tournament a Champion dragon? I haven't had a chance to play for one yet. Thanks.)))

New Resident
    For those struggling with the small onyx requirement (which is a ridiculous requirement for a timed event), it looks like the cheapest way to bypass is to buy the Return Letters when crafting. It is 40 gold per letter there (and it is easy enough to get the Twilight Tokens). Buying the gems when crafting the Return Letter costs 150 gold for the gem (twice), and skipping both chapters is 155 gold.

This way you can bypass the need for one gem with 40 gold, and both for 100 (80 for the gems and 20 to skip crafting the letter). Still sucks, but saves a bit of gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    So, day 6 done, bit I didn't get the last goal: craft 1 return letter. I did craft it in advance, but now I don't dare collect is, for I already crafted one, and don't want to craft another, third one.

I doubt the goal was "have 1 return letter", for I didn't get an auto-complete either...

Kookie, is this an error?

Btw, I used Metal as an breeding partner for Air, and got Gadget! Happy, for I wanted that one for ages, it looks so cute, and since our last Metal-type crafting dragon, I had 2 empty spaces in my Metal-habitats
    Same thing happened to me with the return letter. I visited the arctic isles and it autocompleted. Some sort of glitch I guess. Kind of like I can't get my quests to start unless I enter the battle arena....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)