Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

I'm on lvl 99 and it bugs me that I have to hatch a certain dragon when I already have it and the battle arena stages are dragons that are two high leveled for me. I really want to complete a dragon tale, any suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    No problem at all. Um, do you by chance have a fruitful? This sounds weird, cause they're usually the last thing you'd think of, but Waddles (my fruitful) kicks alot of arena tail for me too. I've beaten alot of champs with him. And, don't give up! Even if stuck, just keep stuff ready for other chapters, because once you're un-stuck, you can zip through the day(s) you might have missed. Actually, that last bit can go for OzFamily too. Don't give up! You can do it. I am trying to raise 60k more food in 2 days time myself.

Hey, silly question that has probably been answered before, but I'm suffering through strep throat atm (a gift from my nephew)...the very last day, if you don't finish (I started my tales the first day they came out)...is it a failure? or can you do like the other chapters and catch up so long as it's still going?
    Oh, I know. Dame is already leveled up completely, and Lord is evolving as we speak. And, for your question, when the timer on your tales runs out, you're done. For example, if I don't spend gold to speed up that Night breeding/hatching, I won't be able to do anything tomorrow (the full day 8), but it is possible for me to still finish the tales off schedule, as long as it is completed before the end of day 10 (which is 3 days, 3 hrs 49 min from now for me). Did that make sense?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireInspire View Post
    I'm on lvl 99 and it bugs me that I have to hatch a certain dragon when I already have it and the battle arena stages are dragons that are two high leveled for me. I really want to complete a dragon tale, any suggestions?
    What is the dragon you are facing in the arena? Just because it's high level doesn't mean it can't be beaten!

Rhino Keeper
    Tried all day to win a battle.... Day gone and still no win...

Executive Chef
    Yah it did OzFamily! Thanks! Been doing ugrapes to get LoL to level 11, and then I will have a couple of days I think to get him level 12. Good news is it's 30k a level, and doesn't go up. Bad news is...if you ever decide to epic either DoD or LoL, it's 100k total for the final level. :P

Anyone else got that Paula Abdul song stuck in their heads anytime they send Dame off on that one quest?

@gracelinda....which opponent, and what level is it? Can suggest if you can provide that..

When I was trying for Lorekeeper and Hermes, I didn't get either of them, multiple Fuzzy kept coming to my island, I even got my first Diamond at that time, but now when I am attempting to breed a Fuzzy to complete act, I got a Lorekeeper instead, lol... Have to wait another 13 hours, sigh...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    When I was trying for Lorekeeper and Hermes, I didn't get either of them, multiple Fuzzy kept coming to my island, I even got my first Diamond at that time, but now when I am attempting to breed a Fuzzy to complete act, I got a Lorekeeper instead, lol... Have to wait another 13 hours, sigh...
    And that's my luck summed up nicely. Will keep fingers and toes crossed for you though, you can do it!

Executive Chef
    Day 8 over. Love statue looks amazing!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Anyone else got that Paula Abdul song stuck in their heads anytime they send Dame off on that one quest?
    Well, I *didn't*, but now that you made me think of it...

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry!! Ever since this whole tales started, I've had that song stuck in my head. And I listen to mostly metal...so uh yeah...

In other news...just tried to do my second battle arena. I see my opponent, a level 12 hippogryph. I decide to fight him with my beast 15, and pop in. Only to see a level 11 kitsune...and magic is weak to pink...and so I lose. Definite weirdness going on there.