Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMelanieMonster View Post
    @lady_saphira- I just bred Love with Fire and Light and can't get more than one virtue dragon.... I've tried! Hang in there! You'll catch up quickly once you have it. Took me forever to get Genie last time!
    Buying another nest was the best silly purchase ever. I hate spending real money but it is nice to be able to breed more often and leave more wiggle room for fails.
    Good luck with the rest of the story! You'll knock a few chapters out in no time.
    Yeah, I haven't even gotten to that goal yet so I'm still okay. I've considered buying a third nest but just can't quite hit that button yet!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Yeah, I haven't even gotten to that goal yet so I'm still okay. I've considered buying a third nest but just can't quite hit that button yet!
    Once you do you won't regret it, I want a forth badly but bulking at the amount of gold, even with eight gold dragons it takes a while to build that much!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Just did the barely risky breeding of diamond with air and was rewarded with a two hour air. I will be able to get back to trying for a new life again and hopefully not getting rich with old Dino's or new money from land worms lol. I will be more adventurous with water since my fuzzy is sitting on the nest. However I really want to get back to regular breeding and will be happy to have my breeding den and nests cleared!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Just did the barely risky breeding of diamond with air and was rewarded with a two hour air. I will be able to get back to trying for a new life again and hopefully not getting rich with old Dino's or new money from land worms lol. I will be more adventurous with water since my fuzzy is sitting on the nest. However I really want to get back to regular breeding and will be happy to have my breeding den and nests cleared!
    Did the same with Air and diamond and got two hours on both accounts. Have Life on both, so now it's time to try for Fuzzy. Good luck to all.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Edit:Typing plus cat on lap = fail typing.
    I know everything about that... I once had had a cat falling asleep on my desk, then my computer was r e a l l y v e r y s l o w It turned out he fell asleep with his paw on the enter button, thus creating a 1,5 gigabyte(!) text file

Back on topic: I'm on chapter 5, high levels, so I need to breed Air at the end. I also still need a Life egg, think I'm going to do that first. I can breed Air tomorrow as well. Depending on my luck on breeding Life, I will put Air with Olympus in the den as I don't have Apollo nor Athena. If I see a nest/den clutter coming up I'll breed Air and Air, resulting in a 2 hour breed for sure

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pangwongwong View Post
    What will happen if I don't start the event on 8 February?
    event will start automaticly as you allready can see...even if you start to play event fue days later you can all catch up by doing the chapters all in one day.you don't have to wait hours until the next day starts, you can play right a way the next chapter,until you get on track that you have to wait until next chapter.you may have a little more work to do all in one day but first days of events are not that to hard to finish in one day,there is just 2 or thre acts to do.

Fashion Designer
    So the event started for me and I decided I won't go for the last dragon. I have 340k food right now and it took me a while to get there and I have about six dragons I actually want to feed. I do like the design of the Arbiter Dragon, but I don't find it so spectacular that I need to throw away every single apple I have.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    What is one noble christal? Tomorrow I need that? Cannot find it to craft or make! Or is this a mistake on the first page?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    What is one noble christal? Tomorrow I need that? Cannot find it to craft or make! Or is this a mistake on the first page?
    You can buy it in the market for 500.000 coins. You need to place it on your island and then you'll be able to feed your dragons to level 15.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    Answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    *You may need to raise a dragon to a level above 10. You need to buy a Noble Crystal and place it on your isle to do this. Find it in the market under the buildings tab. The cost is 500,000 coins and there is no build time.