Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    The dragons listed below will give a small black gem. I traded an Aries and a Leo. I also traded an extra rare champ and got a small black gem.

Clipped from my Dragon Tales tips post.
    Thanks so much!! That's very helpful and informative
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    How lucky can a man be?
    I traded the only illusion I had to get a gem and now I just got another illusion ☺☺

Rhino Keeper
    I used the hints here- I bred magic and water and got a Night dragon the first try. Sending the same dragons in again. It's weird hoping for one of the least of the combinations when breeding. LOL unfortunately I don't know if this gets me closer to the second dragon or not because I didn't think I could quickly get some spare Nights and so I started the quest too early.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Good luck to the kids!

Don't let them trade Night Elf as it is a super rare and will give a large black gem which won't work for this Tales event. I traded a couple of extra zodiacs, Aries and Leo. Do they have any of those?
    Oh yes, forgot! I knew that. Thank you for the reminder!
    No, sadly they do not have any zodiacs yet. They managed a rainbow months ago but they had so little money at the time they were stuck with not enough money to get the habitat and they couldn't play till they could move the egg so they sold it, and they've had to do that a few times. Metal being one they had to sell. I finally got them a second nest, which has helped. Slowly getting their island built up. I am hoping they can participate in the tales, the dragons are so beautiful. They pulled off the last one with much work and a bit of gold. It was a very exciting accomplishment!
    Thank you again for the tip and all your input here on the forum. I always enjoy your knowledge balanced with compassion and kindness. You never sound preachy or harsh with anyone. Glad you are here!
    -Jen
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    How lucky can a man be?

I traded the only illusion I had to get a gem and now I just got another illusion ☺☺
    Awesome, congrats!
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Thanks Belbar22,
    Wish the same for you, I'm sending you all the luck I can! LUCK!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Got mine with fire X forest first attempt ....
    Which is probably what I will do, but given we breed with Air in the preceeding chapter, I thought it worth noting. I'm probably going with Olympus as an Air partner, although Diamond is an option: my chances of getting saddled with a diamond hybrid outcome should be zilch with my current run of endless Corals!

Executive Chef
    Pernmagic that's the combo I always use. Congrats on your life.

Executive Chef
    I thought tales would start automatically today. I am reluctant to start if I don't have to as I still need 2 black gems. If I wait will it start automatically.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I thought tales would start automatically today. I am reluctant to start if I don't have to as I still need 2 black gems. If I wait will it start automatically.
    Yes, it will just start on its own. I think it starts tomorrow but I'm waiting on it as well....