Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Got my 2 night dragons. On on the nest, one evolving for trade. The kids are on a roll of water fails. Using the only 2 black dragons they own, night & a recently acquired night elf. I know long time players still looking for that one. No one wants to trade him. Will continue to breed them till all time is done and hope. There's only 5 possible results. Gotta score at some point right?!?
    Good luck to the kids!

Don't let them trade Night Elf as it is a super rare and will give a large black gem which won't work for this Tales event. I traded a couple of extra zodiacs, Aries and Leo. Do they have any of those?
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    You can purchase a light dragon for coins in the market...otherwise you'll need combos with red and white. Other colors may work, you'll just have more opportunity for fails. If you have the coins, I'd just buy the light dragon.
    OMG I feel so dumb, Hahaha! I thought the only way to get light was through breeding. I now have a light on nest. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Hmm, silverbunny, I think luck and fire would be a good route, if you're just aiming for the love alone.

Edited because I asked a really silly question, lol.
    Thank you, okay you have me curious to what the silly question was.

New Resident
    For anyone playing mid level , you can still reap some benefits from this tales. I plan on doing eveything up until act 6 and stopping after that. You get one dragon (the dame which u can trade later for gems if u wanted), 10 mystic maps and 32,000 food (only wasting 9500 to feed dame to 7 so you still gain 22,500 food!). I'm currently still working on getting 10 epics of white/purple so I do wish Dame was cheaper to feed, but I'd rather use the food I get from tales to evolving my lower food cost dragons that is my strategy for this!

Nightclub Owner
    Will trading a Rare Zodiac get you a small onyx? If so, I'm going to start breeding Leo & Taurus - 11 possible outcomes including one Rare Night and 5 Rare Zodiac types!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    I'm level 165; and I've just start chapter 4. According to Flatfoot they ask 65 runestones, but I was required for 70.
    Don't complaint cause thankfully I've harvested 7 farms of diamondates and done it.
    Do somebody know if there is another discrepancy?

Rhino Keeper
    Omg, I wish I could give all my dozen of Leos. I sold a lot of them already an they are still a lot. I'm so tired of evolving them an trade ;( take so much time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Will trading a Rare Zodiac get you a small onyx? If so, I'm going to start breeding Leo & Taurus - 11 possible outcomes including one Rare Night and 5 Rare Zodiac types!
    The dragons listed below will give a small black gem. I traded an Aries and a Leo. I also traded an extra rare champ and got a small black gem.

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    NOTE:
    You will need at least two small onyx gems to complete this event.

The easiest way to get a small onyx gem is to trade a rare dragon that has black as one of its colors. A super rare dragon will give a large onyx, so be sure you are trading a rare dragon. Check your duplicates! Also check your duplicate dragons in storage. Night is an obvious choice as are any rare black hybrid dragons. Other, less obvious, suggestions: Leo, Capricorn, Aquarius, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Eclipse, Golem, and any rare (not super rare) champion.
    Clipped from my Dragon Tales tips post.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Breeding Air with Dino may also get the Life egg, for those needing that step. Not sure if I'll do that, but just a thought.
    Got mine with fire X forest first attempt ....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Got my 2 night dragons. On on the nest, one evolving for trade. The kids are on a roll of water fails. Using the only 2 black dragons they own, night & a recently acquired night elf. I know long time players still looking for that one. No one wants to trade him. Will continue to breed them till all time is done and hope. There's only 5 possible results. Gotta score at some point right?!?
    Well done. Still not got a night to trade on my main account. Still trying though.