Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Since I just used all my small black gems to craft Onyx Dragon last weekend, I've been calculating how much gold it would cost to get past these steps. To skip the steps would cost 20 gold in Chapter 6 (craft return letter) and 135 gold in Chapter 10 (have Archway) for 155 gold. To buy gems in spell shop, it's 150 gold per return letter, for a total of 300 gold since you need 2 for the archway. Then I saw that I could buy TWO letters for 80 gold total to craft the Archway. For me, 80 gold is doable in order to complete these tales if I can't breed, hatch, evolve and trade 2 rares in a short period of time.

Oh wait, I would still need 20 gold to skip Chapter 6 requirement to craft Return Letter. So 100 gold total.
    Last edited by TwiWoods; 02-07-16 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Realized I need to complete step in Chapter 6

Executive Chef
    Nicely found, but you're forgetting you also need to skip the making of the return letter on day 6, also costing 20 gold.

So in totall, not having 2 black gems, atleast costs you 100 gold.

Only having 1 black gems, costs you 40 gold.

Question:
    are the returns from the quests guaranteed? Of could you have to go on quest multiple times before something drops?

Rhino Keeper
    I've gone on each quest once and got 1 token and 1 letter each time.

Executive Chef
    I've managed to sneak in the Groom crafting, only because the reset of each day is at 7 pm my time. It will finish at 1 am on my Wednesday morning, which means my Chapter 5 tasks will finish shortly before Chapter 6 opens (or a few hours before) but that is OK. Phew!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    Can someone tell me what the cut off time is for starting?
    Feb 8
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Hey, I managed to get 2 letters in one quest go, so it's possible both quests may do that. Been questing Dame's little pink butt off because I'd like some extra flowers, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying to breed rare black hybrids to trade for gems and was going to try 2 zodiacs. There are 11 possibles and 6 of them are rares that would trade for a small black gem. But is there a current unresolved bug that zodiacs do not give black when breeding or has that been resolved?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Feb 8
    Thank you but do you know the time on the 8th? Is it like by 10:30am or just on the 8th?

Rhino Keeper
    How hard is it to breed a love dragon?

Executive Chef
    It's white and red, 5 hours, and a common. If luck is with you, they're pretty quick most of the time.