Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Executive Chef
    I think that breeding 2 black dragons such as night and lotus gives you the highest chance of a night dragon.

Really fed up about the black gems. I have bred and sold loads of night fails recently. If I didn't like the design of these dragons so much I would just not bother with this event.

I do not like the way these tales events are going. Too much reliance on luck in terms of breeding certain dragons. Hard work and effort should be rewarded. Not luck!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I think that breeding 2 black dragons such as night and lotus gives you the highest chance of a night dragon.

Really fed up about the black gems. I have bred and sold loads of night fails recently. If I didn't like the design of these dragons so much I would just not bother with this event.

I do not like the way these tales events are going. Too much reliance on luck in terms of breeding certain dragons. Hard work and effort should be rewarded. Not luck!!!

That's a great tip for breeding night. Thanks for being helpful, what it's all about!
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post

Totally agree with your last statement. Ever since S8 took over from Teamlava, this game has drastically changed. Any gold rewards have been either cut in half or eliminated altogether. We have non stop events and tales that are designed for gold use. Now this Tales is blowing my head with the gems and breeding. I miss the old game that got me addicted and was fun, not stressful and a burden to play. I will do what I can here, but if I don't finish, oh well. I am about to hit the habitat cap anyway, can't display dragons on all that extra space if you aren't allowed to put habitats on it.

Fashion Designer
    So from what I read we need the usual 200k food? Is that for sure? Because then I might be able to start my tales earlier. Just worried about the whole crafting stuff and the quests tbh.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    So from what I read we need the usual 200k food? Is that for sure? Because then I might be able to start my tales earlier. Just worried about the whole crafting stuff and the quests tbh.
    I added up food for Dame of Darkness and Lord of Light and it's A LOT of food...Total for lvl 12 Lord and lvl 14 Dame = 345,350 according to a site that can not be named.

Dame of Darkness ...210,175
    Lord of Light.....135,175

Between black gems, luck with breeding and a truck load of food needed this is going to be a difficult tales.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    I added up food for Dame of Darkness and Lord of Light and it's A LOT of food...Total for lvl 12 Lord and lvl 14 Dame = 345,350 according to a site that can not be named.

Dame of Darkness ...210,175
    Lord of Light.....135,175

Between black gems, luck with breeding and a truck load of food needed this is going to be a difficult tales.
    Ohh D: Then I misread what MaribouMay calculated.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Food Requirements
    Dame of Darkness: 50 + 125 + 500 + 1500 + 3000 + 5000 + 12,500 + 22,500 + 30,000 = 75,175 to reach level 10
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30,000 + 30,000 + 35,000 + 40,000 = 135,000 to reach level 14
    Lord of Light: 50 + 125 + 500 + 1500 + 3000 + 5000 + 12,500 + 22,500 + 30,000 = 75,175 to reach level 10
    . . . . . . . . . . 30,000 + 30,000 = 60,000 to reach level 12
    I thought the 135.000 food are the complete food costs. But it's only for level 11, 12, 13 and 14.
    Oh dear lord. I'm honestly not sure right now if it's worth it...
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Hello, would the lower lv players have the same tasks? I am lv 43 but don't have small onyx so I dont know how this will work out, don't have any problem with food cuz I have got lots.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone explain the runestones..please?

NEVERMIND...LOL duh I search runestones.. Found my answer. Lolol
    Last edited by vshephard96; 02-06-16 at 10:36 AM.
    Android User~Island name: Lakeside Park~ID: vshephard96
    Specs: Games play: DS. Visit neighbors that have a social rating. I Send gold and maps daily.
    When visiting my island, read my WALL, If I learn anything new I post, and I always post how i got particular dragons(unless its those dreaded "common" dragons-lol) also if I'm heading for vaca I leave a note.

Level 109
    228 dragons
    And Always happy with gifts of gold.
    FINALLY A DIAMOND DRAGON

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Ohh D: Then I misread what MaribouMay calculated.

I thought the 135.000 food are the complete food costs. But it's only for level 11, 12, 13 and 14.
    Oh dear lord. I'm honestly not sure right now if it's worth it...
    It's not..lol. But will I still work for it. Lol. Yep

It's when I have to give up my onyx gems is where I'll stop playing.
    Android User~Island name: Lakeside Park~ID: vshephard96
    Specs: Games play: DS. Visit neighbors that have a social rating. I Send gold and maps daily.
    When visiting my island, read my WALL, If I learn anything new I post, and I always post how i got particular dragons(unless its those dreaded "common" dragons-lol) also if I'm heading for vaca I leave a note.

Level 109
    228 dragons
    And Always happy with gifts of gold.
    FINALLY A DIAMOND DRAGON

Fashion Designer
    345k food. It's going to be tough. I'm only on 90k now and so far today I have harvested 50k. And I'm not sure how much time I'll have tomorrow