Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Executive Chef
    I love Dragon Tales , but the food for the dragons I have not again .
    If it is possible please a pop up that announces Dragon Tales , so that we can collect fodder .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    The game has so many dragons to fit the typical Valentine's look, I figured I'd try to emulate the theme of love rather than go all pink and candy.
    They are great!
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Wow...black gems?? Idk about this...
    I don't have any extra dragons to sell or any black gems. My kids have a level 44 island and have nothing and will be very hard for them to get. Kinda a bummer.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    The design is sooo beautiful, I love this tale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    i am a long term player, and I have no "spare" little ones, or rare ones to trade. I had 10 hard earned small onyx crystals that took months to gather, but I traded these for a large onyx as I want a Jade dragon. So basically I could not complete this without gems. Pretty unfair.
    I've been playing for years and I have zero. I have zero duplicates because of the habitat cap I can't keep duplicates. I've sold them to not have to feed them up to trade as I've never needed a black gem once I finished my crafting dragons. It's gonna be difficult.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. I've been playing since last summer, but I've never gotten a spare dragon that would give me an onyx! I'd been breeding my Night dragon for fun over the world event time frame, but all my fails were Winters. It looks like I won't even get the second dragon! I'm so disappointed. This quest is way too hard and I thought this game was much better than others due to the tiered goals, but black gems?!?!? So upset!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I love these Dragon Tales and REALLY appreciate those that skip ahead so we can know all the steps. I tell myself to hold on and wait, but can never resist starting the 1st day figuring I will know the steps soon enough.

I am also really worried about the black gems. I just got my 10th small black and crafted it for a large to get my last gemstone dragon (sob!). I am hoping for black fails trying to breed Deep Freeze. I hope I don't have to trade a rare I already have but will if I don't get the needed gems by next week.

I don't think I'll have trouble getting black gems considering that I've got 3 night fails in row (one hatching, one being evolved and the other currently breeding) while trying for deep freeze.. (Maybe I should try a different combo..)
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Fashion Designer
    Do you need two or three small black gems to complete this? I only see where you need two not three as some have said. Am I missing something? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Do you need two or three small black gems to complete this? I only see where you need two not three as some have said. Am I missing something? Thanks!
    I calculated two small onyx also, Laurelsail. We need two return letters to craft the one Archway required and each letter requires one gem. Hope we are right.

Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast