Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Fashion Designer
    First attempt for life dragon was a fuzzy fail as I decided to go for cupcake and water lily while I was at it. Not sure I want to leave fuzzy on a nest for so long as I as fuzzy generally loves me. Second try I got either flower or pansy which is a good fail, happy to get those gemstones for future events. I'm stocking up pinks and whites now although I already have quite a few of each as well as more blacks. I won't get caught out again although this was not bad, I had my gems in 12 hours with a Leo trade and a deep trade. Got a nether dust too which I needed so I was happy.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    They all have fails, but my non-expert opinion is that Water [or Hammerhead] and Magic [or Peacock] is your best bet. That combo has 11 possibilities, I believe, and afaik the worst one of them is Coral, while possibilities include Godmother, Mistmoth, and Celestial.
    If you have it a good combo is lotus plus night or eternal plus lotus or night, it wil give lots of night fails or electric etc

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Farm food calculations:

The correct one

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Farm Food Calc.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	148.3 KB 
ID:	28469
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Farm Food Calc.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	141.9 KB 
ID:	28466  
    Last edited by EnchantedG; 02-07-16 at 04:59 AM.
    What was yesterday, may not be today, and what is today, may not be tomorrow. Live in the moment

If Opportunity doesn't knock, Build a Door

Add me if you wish, i have 2 accounts now
    LOONEY_GUL
    ENCHANTEDG

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe the question has been answered, but The Archway of the worlds is a habitat or just a decoration!?

Got the Answer!

"The Archway of Worlds is a decoration available from the Spell Shop during the Forbidden Love Dragon Tales event."
    Last edited by EnchantedG; 02-07-16 at 04:47 AM.
    What was yesterday, may not be today, and what is today, may not be tomorrow. Live in the moment

If Opportunity doesn't knock, Build a Door

Add me if you wish, i have 2 accounts now
    LOONEY_GUL
    ENCHANTEDG

Executive Chef
    Ok, had some more time to check out all the requirements. Turns out I'm in the high level group this time. Between all the food, hatching, breeding and gemstones, I'm happy to pass up on this one! Will just proceed for a few chapters.

It might be a different story if the theme was more Valentiny. This is the time of year I go all out for the sweet girly stuff!

Good luck to everyone participating!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Ok, had some more time to check out all the requirements. Turns out I'm in the high level group this time. Between all the food, hatching, breeding and gemstones, I'm happy to pass up on this one! Will just proceed for a few chapters.

It might be a different story if the theme was more Valentiny. This is the time of year I go all out for the sweet girly stuff!

Good luck to everyone participating!
    Making same decision just finished Ch 2 and bred a life which I won't need for 3 chapters .... Sell it or keep it blocking a nest ? Oh well wait and see but not going to try to finished the whole tales so open minded for now ....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    We need 4 black gems to finish this tale, correct??
    I don't get any black fails trying for deep freeze. Just corals after corals.. Ugh...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    If you have it a good combo is lotus plus night or eternal plus lotus or night, it wil give lots of night fails or electric etc
    Have tried the Lotus/Night combo twice with Magic fails both times...two days lost in trying for black rares to trade. Just wanted to warn others of the distinct possibility.

With zero onyxes in storage and no black fails to trade, I'm resolved that I won't be able to complete this tale. Absolutely will not spend gold in this very blatant money-grab attempt. With only six months experience playing this game, even I've witnessed its slide downhill. While I understand the role of luck and percentages in certain aspects of the game, such as breeding, battling, and spin-the-wheel, it does not impact how one can enjoy the game in those instances. But when so much of a player's success in a monthly challenge is determined by pure luck, the joy and excitement of playing are drained from it.

Congrats to all those lucky enough to finish!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    We need 4 black gems to finish this tale, correct??
    I don't get any black fails trying for deep freeze. Just corals after corals.. Ugh...
    You only need one. Or am I overlooking something? It's only chapter 6 (level 11-200) oder chapter 8 (level 41-110).
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    You only need one. Or am I overlooking something? It's only chapter 6 (level 11-200) oder chapter 8 (level 41-110).
    Chapter 9 requires crafting 2 contrastias which also requires return letter??? And chapter 10 requires archway of worlds requires 2 return letters? Am i missing something?? I would love it if it only needs one