Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Executive Chef
    Dumb question at my level but how many runestones can we get for each hour of food for chapter 10 ( did not take notice on previous collection ) ...... Please
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Dumb question at my level but how many runestones can we get for each hour of food for chapter 10 ( did not take notice on previous collection ) ...... Please
    from Rushrooms I planted just once just to see how much runestones I get and the resoult is only 2. I always plant Diamondates and get 12 or 13 runestones.from others I'm not that shure because I rearly use those.

Rhino Keeper
    Normally I get 2 or 3 Runestones for 1 Hr Rushrooms each ! For 5 Hrs Diamondates , I get 12 or 13 Runestones each ! So I assume that appx 2.4 Runestones are received per Hr but it is rounded off to lower or Higher whole figure ! It depends -- Hope this helps you to plan !

Executive Chef
    chapter 10 going well at this moment.I collected all runestones and now I have 3 more battles to go.hope the rest of the battle arena goes easy as first.

Host(ess)
    For the 8hr Eliteleeks you will get 20 runes.

Fashion Designer
    Just to double check...you only need to craft one return letter for the chapter goals...you can craft the second one to build the Archway anytime,correct? Thank you!
    Last edited by laurelsail; 02-14-16 at 08:28 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I have a problem. I just finished Chapter 10 (on my 2nd ID jtm101phone as well) and I got the pop up saying ' the Arbiter Dragon is mine forever', BUT I don't see the dragon in either of my storages. I've restarted the app, and logged into both accounts, but no dragon in either storage. I hope this gets fixed soon...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Just to double check...you only need to craft one return letter for the chapter goals...you can craft the second one to build the Archway anytime,correct? Thank you!
    Yes. And though i am not 100% certain, it looks as if you can craft the archway ahead of time. I have mine on my nest, waiting for food (runestones) and my arena matches and will remove it when the quest calls for it. Just to err on the safe side, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Finished
    A beautiful egg indeed.
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I have a problem. I just finished Chapter 10 (on my 2nd ID jtm101phone as well) and I got the pop up saying ' the Arbiter Dragon is mine forever', BUT I don't see the dragon in either of my storages. I've restarted the app, and logged into both accounts, but no dragon in either storage. I hope this gets fixed soon...
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request