Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    That's useful to know ...hook is not an easy one
    Hi Pern - yes, I know, so I was very happy to see him fade off the screen! LOL Jack still at 12, too, just for completeness.

Looking at my cross-match, Jack was definitely indicated. Black, white and Royal twice.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hook.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	28650

Farm Supplier
    I don't have enough food and skipping food levelling is no longer worth while (195 gold seriously!?). I guess I'll have to be happy with my 2 dragons I did get from this event.

I just never seem to make enough food in my work / life schedule. I do upgrapes when I can and set a timer - but still too slow. Once you fall behind - you can't get back on track without spending gold. I have 124 gold but would rather save it for tournament champion dragons.

Good luck to everyone else!
    Last edited by Seranda; 02-15-16 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Spelling

Fashion Designer
    The requirement for black gems was just too much! Next event that comes up hopefully won't require gems from two rare dragons in such a short time-frame, and I might postpone starting to give me more time to see what I am in for & to breed, evolve & trade dragons for gems.

Does the storm8 team working on these events realize what is involved to get two black gems? And that requiring us to breed, hatch, evolve & trade TWO night dragons, each a rare dragon in order to successfully complete a timed event is absurd?

Rhino Keeper
    There's still like 2 more days left on this event, right? I mean, I already finished, but the Dragon Tales quest portal thingy is still there, and will be until the 18th, right?

Cuz I just LOOOOVE the Contrastias flowers, they're so beautiful! I've already crafted 30 of them (srsly) but I want to keep making more and more and more for as long as I can! *pant pant*

Executive Chef
    I made some after I finished up my tales.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    There's still like 2 more days left on this event, right? I mean, I already finished, but the Dragon Tales quest portal thingy is still there, and will be until the 18th, right?

Cuz I just LOOOOVE the Contrastias flowers, they're so beautiful! I've already crafted 30 of them (srsly) but I want to keep making more and more and more for as long as I can! *pant pant*
    I'm still questing and crafting, but I've only managed 16 so far!

I'm really unlucky with my battle arena opponents this time around. And there's always been a tournament during the tales, which also helped. Now I'm stuck on Mercury.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranda View Post
    I don't have enough food and skipping food levelling is no longer worth while (195 gold seriously!?). I guess I'll have to be happy with my 2 dragons I did get from this event.

I just never seem to make enough food in my work / life schedule. I do upgrapes when I can and set a timer - but still too slow. Once you fall behind - you can't get back on track without spending gold. I have 124 gold but would rather save it for tournament champion dragons.

Good luck to everyone else!
    When you stop leveling dragons above lvl 7, you will make enough food. I very rarely raise any of my dragons above lvl 7, and still I make enough food for the Tales, even if I play only 2-3 times a day.

Today I finished the Tales, without any hustle. I spent 5 gold on the first day, to unlock the second day, and thus raise Dame to lvl 10 before day 3 started. That saved me a lot of stress and timing, so the rest of the event was pretty easy. But, I was lucky I got both life and fuzzy first or second try, without any long fails. I made sure they were on the nests before I started the event, so no stress there for me, plus I had 8 small black gems

To anyone: a second and third nest is SO usefull! Also in World Events, as you can buy unlimited Water-dragons for just a few coins.

To all who's still trying: good luck with these Tales! To all already finished: congratulations!

I'm off to make some more Contrastias, as I like them! And then, craft my new Arena-parts dragon, since this tale brought me enough parts

Rhino Keeper
    I was very opposed to finishing this because of the black gem requirements for crafting. I only needed to craft Jade to complete all of the crafting dragons and luckily just collected enough rings to get a 2nd Groom, giving me the last large onyx needed. So, I will proceed with it and finish up, but, I am still very disappointed they used black as the needed gem knowing not many players haveca stash of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    I was very opposed to finishing this because of the black gem requirements for crafting. I only needed to craft Jade to complete all of the crafting dragons and luckily just collected enough rings to get a 2nd Groom, giving me the last large onyx needed. So, I will proceed with it and finish up, but, I am still very disappointed they used black as the needed gem knowing not many players haveca stash of them.
    The tales need small black gems