Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    It's white and red, 5 hours, and a common. If luck is with you, they're pretty quick most of the time.
    Yeah, I decided to go ahead and try to craft love even though I haven't started tales yet... First try with light and fire? 32 hour Titan. Glad I've started early, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    It's white and red, 5 hours, and a common. If luck is with you, they're pretty quick most of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Yeah, I decided to go ahead and try to craft love even though I haven't started tales yet... First try with light and fire? 32 hour Titan. Glad I've started early, lol.
    Thank you guys, I dont have a just white mine are combos. A blue moon, snowstorm, could, luck, and a sweater. Would theses work?

Wow. I didn't realize the chapters were different for the different levels - here I was preparing myself ahead of time only to realize I'm just a mid-level, not high. This actually really sucks for me because breeding Life and Fuzzy Dragons seem to come easy on my island, but now I need to hatch a Love Dragon? Do you guys have any idea how long it took for me to get my one Love Dragon? And I have to breed a Magic Dragon with another dragon? I don't even OWN a Magic Dragon! Thanks for trying to help guys and gals at Storm8, but for me, you actually made things worse

Okay forum helpers, other than gold (which I don't have and refuse to buy), how do I get a Magic Dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Supervixen78 View Post
    Wow. I didn't realize the chapters were different for the different levels - here I was preparing myself ahead of time only to realize I'm just a mid-level, not high. This actually really sucks for me because breeding Life and Fuzzy Dragons seem to come easy on my island, but now I need to hatch a Love Dragon? Do you guys have any idea how long it took for me to get my one Love Dragon? And I have to breed a Magic Dragon with another dragon? I don't even OWN a Magic Dragon! Thanks for trying to help guys and gals at Storm8, but for me, you actually made things worse

Okay forum helpers, other than gold (which I don't have and refuse to buy), how do I get a Magic Dragon?

Fire and Water or (Red & Blue Dragons) may get you Magic
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	28497
    What was yesterday, may not be today, and what is today, may not be tomorrow. Live in the moment

If Opportunity doesn't knock, Build a Door

Add me if you wish, i have 2 accounts now
    LOONEY_GUL
    ENCHANTEDG

Executive Chef
    Breeding Air with Dino may also get the Life egg, for those needing that step. Not sure if I'll do that, but just a thought.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    Thank you guys, I dont have a just white mine are combos. A blue moon, snowstorm, could, luck, and a sweater. Would theses work?
    You can purchase a light dragon for coins in the market...otherwise you'll need combos with red and white. Other colors may work, you'll just have more opportunity for fails. If you have the coins, I'd just buy the light dragon.

Executive Chef
    Hmm, silverbunny, I think luck and fire would be a good route, if you're just aiming for the love alone.

Edited because I asked a really silly question, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    I'm trying to breed rare black hybrids to trade for gems and was going to try 2 zodiacs. There are 11 possibles and 6 of them are rares that would trade for a small black gem. But is there a current unresolved bug that zodiacs do not give black when breeding or has that been resolved?
    I believe that bug still exists, but I'm not sure. I do know that trading certain zodiac dragons will give a small black gem. I traded an Aries and a Leo I happened to have on hand and got my 2 small black gems.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    I breed Light and Fire....And I`ve got only Laserlight dragons, I don`t believe that this dragon is rare...

Executive Chef
    Got my 2 night dragons. On on the nest, one evolving for trade. The kids are on a roll of water fails. Using the only 2 black dragons they own, night & a recently acquired night elf. I know long time players still looking for that one. No one wants to trade him. Will continue to breed them till all time is done and hope. There's only 5 possible results. Gotta score at some point right?!?
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"