Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Brilliant! 8 hours, first try, after getting two Stone eggs using Light and Forest. Thank you!
    Hi. How do you know it isn't another Stone? Good luck! I also have 8 hours but don't know.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Hi. How do you know it isn't another Stone? Good luck! I also have 8 hours but don't know.
    Because Stone isn't a possible outcome with Light and Stone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Because Stone isn't a possible outcome with Light and Stone.
    Cool. I'll try that if the egg on my nest is another stone.

New Resident
    Thanks kooky panda. I tried the force close and it didn't work. Woke up this morning and got an email response from your support team that it had been fixed. Got it out from storage and it is now evolving to start chapter 3. Thanks for your help! :-)

I'm on a step where I need to win battle arena matches, and I'm up against Unicorn. Been stuck on it for more than a day, so it's a bit of a worry. Any suggestions? (Don't have Diamond or champions, just the most usual ones, and the ones I've gotten from previous Tales.)

Farm Supplier
    Chapter 5 act 3 breed air dragon, did it ..even used gold to complete quickly but it hasn't been acknowledged. Tried force stop. that hasn't done anything either. So a total waste. Anything to do with breeding is always pot luck and should not be timed and therefore not put into a timed quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    I'm on a step where I need to win battle arena matches, and I'm up against Unicorn. Been stuck on it for more than a day, so it's a bit of a worry. Any suggestions? (Don't have Diamond or champions, just the most usual ones, and the ones I've gotten from previous Tales.)
    Try Fuzzy if you have one. bb. Works for me everytime...

Executive Chef
    Lord of Light safely on the nest, next to Fuzzy all ready for tomorrow. Water and Olympus busy making Hercules, new for me! Return Letters are crafted, all is quiet on the Western Front. Just as well as tomorrow will have very minimal playing time and so will the following day, so I may be playing catch-up on Day 10.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 02-11-16 at 03:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I think It will be difficult for me to pass Chapter 8. I am 80th level...and on act 3 I should win 2 battles...But since 2 days ( cause I everyday Battle) I`ve been battling with Paladin ( champion) dragon...I am not sure that I will beat it tomorrow

Executive Chef
    Genko, if you have a metal dragon, try him. Metal has been ripping champs apart for me. Good luck! <3