Thread: Newspaper issue with tabbing over to the other page...

Executive Chef

Newspaper issue with tabbing over to the other page...

This isn't an emergency concern, as a forced stop on the game fixes it, but...sometimes, seemingly at random, I suddenly won't be able to scroll to the other page in the news stand. If I restart that game, the issue is solved, but as you can imagine, if you're hunting something you need and have to do a restart, it can be annoying.

I am on Android (KitKat), on an RCA Viking Pro tablet (10.1).

Not a 911 issue, but thought you'd like to know!

Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Can you check that your device has plenty of space and your connection is good? Try to completely close out your game when you are not playing. Start game afresh before you start browsing and purchasing. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Yah, sometimes it's been running awhile, but sometimes it comes on just after I log in...it's really random how it happens. I have 17.27 g of device only storage available right now (out of 25.09 g after firmware is counted ><), 3 android and just Farm Story 2 running when I first get on, and always close out completely when done...although I do log other games on after I check things, sort of like a cycle, then log the others off one by one till I am done, then FS2 goes too. My connection is private roadrunner, I cannot recall the name of it but it's the fastest one they offer. It's also a fairly new device I got for Christmas.

Hopefully that helps. Like I said, it's no biggie, just thoguht it'd be a good thing to let you all know about it, just in case it does become a big thing.

When you try scrolling, are you using the button or swiping left? As a habit, you should be routinely be force closing your game before you start every play session. If you're still having troubles with this, please email support@storm8.com so they can take a look.

Executive Chef
    Using the button. Sorry for the delayed repost. Swiping usually results in unwanted purchases, lol. I'll wait till it happens again, try to swipe, then email them. Thanks! <3

Executive Chef
    And swiping when it happened fixed the whole issue. I just fear the swiping because my hands shake, I have accidentally bought so much stuff from neighbors, lol. I will let them know, but it's really even less than a big deal now. Thank you! <3

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about that. It is definitely safer to use the button instead of swiping. Please send an email as FrozenTurtle has suggested, to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks for your feedback.

Executive Chef
    Just did! It's just a tiny blip in the scheme of things! Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    You're most welcome. The Support agents are very helpful and I am sure they will resolve this so you can have a better game play. Cheers.