Thread: Valentine cards not registering

Farm Supplier

Valentine cards not registering

I have received two valentines through deliveries and neither have registered towards my first goal. Have used one in the letterbox. Play on latest iPad mini.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry but I think you may be mistaken. The ones which you received from your deliveries and used for letterbox are Love Letters. The ones required by Goal are Valentine's Cards. Can you please recheck the item in your barn? Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry but I think you may be mistaken. The ones which you received from your deliveries and used for letterbox are Love Letters. The ones required by Goal are Valentine's Cards. Can you please recheck the item in your barn? Thanks.
    Sorry my mistake. I presumed they were valentines. Bit confusing as you get both through deliveries. Thanks for replying so quickly

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy2859 View Post
    Sorry my mistake. I presumed they were valentines. Bit confusing as you get both through deliveries. Thanks for replying so quickly
    No need for apology Wendy. They look quite alike so its natural to mix them up. I am just glad that your game is fine. Please feel free to post if you need more help. Enjoy your quests.