Thread: Problem with receiving gifts from neighbors

Farm Supplier

Problem with receiving gifts from neighbors

So I'm not sure there's another thread like this existed yet, I've done the searching but didn't find the solid answer.

I currently have received some gifts from my neighbors, the problem is I can only click the Accept button and it says "the gift is now in your inventory" but why can't I see them? And I can't even click the Use button. I'm sure that I haven't reached the daily limit of gifting nor receiving gifts at all, if the limit of gifting is 3 neighbors per day and receiving gifts is up to 20 gifts. The only time I could use a gift from one of my neighbors, which is a glimmer dust, is so randomly, as far as I remember.

Till now I keep receiving gifts but can't use any of them. Any advices? Has anyone have the same problem as mine?

Banned
    from my attempt to try and understand your post.. There is not an issue. Its the way gifting works.

Farm Supplier
    So we can't use gifts at all? Or we can only use them randomly?

Do I have to clear pending gifts or something like that?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, so how gifting works is that when you hit the Accept button, the items are automatically added to your inventory (which you can see will be at the front of your storage/inventory list of items). The Use button is not functional, so don't worry about that.

If you think you aren't getting your gifted items, what I would do is take a screen shot before and after you accept a gift. That way you can double check your numbers. If it's not right, please email Storm 8 support by email: support@storm8.com and someone will check your game. Thanks