Thread: Castle Story 1.5.0.6g on Android 6.0.1

Rhino Keeper

Castle Story 1.5.0.6g on Android 6.0.1

This game is causing more and more issues with my tablet. If I were a new player, I'd give up on this game.

(1) The game crashes. A lot. But it doesn't trigger the crash reporting system that Android uses.
    (2) The game takes so long to load that my tablet will automatically shut off while it is still on the load screen. When I first got the new version, it would at least get through the load screen before shutting off.
    (3) If my tablet turns off while I'm in the game, it freezes my tablet so that I have to reboot it by long pressing the power button.
    (4) The pop ups at game start are crazy. One time I had to go through 8 screens before I was able to play my game (game ad, please install this game for gems 2 screen deal, messages, some special sales that were going on, etc).
    (5) Visiting neighbors is one of the more common causes of crashes.
    (6) If I leave the game without exiting through the "Do you really want to quit?" screen, then the game won't recognize the wifi network I'm on when I next open it and will give me the "no internet" error.

I know there are a few issues that I'm not remembering right now. But these are seriously effecting game usability. You keep giving me pop-ups begging me to rate this game 5 stars. I think it would be better to not remind Android players of the rating system if you're going to delivery sub-par quality apps.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that. Please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist you.

Rhino Keeper
    What, exactly, will they be able to do for me? Given my issues, I'd almost guess there's a memory leak in the code. It's not like that can be fixed for just my game. Is there actually something they can do to assist me?

Executive Chef
    Hey there! Support may be able to help troubleshoot the issue for you as well as provide information as to why this is happening to your device. Please write into support@storm8.com with your Storm8 ID. Thanks.