Thread: Wizard School: problem w/upgrading and energy dropped

Fashion Designer

Wizard School: problem w/upgrading and energy dropped

I bought a second wizard school on sale and was able to upgrade it to level four with existing spell books. According to the info part in the upgrade area of the school, I should be able to get the books from the library, but neither my libraries nor Old Thomas's (which I recall also used to drop them) is dropping any books at all, and haven't for some time. I haven't seen the "can't hold anymore..." notice in a long time.

Also, my level four wizard school is only dropping 9 energy, not ten. I thought it was supposed to be 10 and upgrading reduced collection time.

What's up?
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Drops of 9 at level 4 is correct. Given the books are a semi rare drop, give it a couple more days and post. I bought a new wizard school on my baby account but I'm waiting for a collection to see if I get books, so I'll post again when I see what's going on with my school.

Fashion Designer
    Looks like it's finally dropping something. I got a spell book for the first click in a long time. Thanks, SW.
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Oh yay! Youll be maxed again before you know it! Super happy for you

Host(ess)
    Just started the wizard school...so far no drops from the libraries...but one from old Thomas. Also the ��quest is still in the blue book

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I bought a second wizard school on sale and was able to upgrade it to level four with existing spell books. According to the info part in the upgrade area of the school, I should be able to get the books from the library, but neither my libraries nor Old Thomas's (which I recall also used to drop them) is dropping any books at all, and haven't for some time. I haven't seen the "can't hold anymore..." notice in a long time.

Also, my level four wizard school is only dropping 9 energy, not ten. I thought it was supposed to be 10 and upgrading reduced collection time.

What's up?
    ooo so thats why everyone says to max out your skool. ive been making mine stay at lvel nothing an dgetting 6 eneergy
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Quote Originally Posted by deejud View Post
    Just started the wizard school...so far no drops from the libraries...but one from old Thomas. Also the ��quest is still in the blue book
    Higher level libraries have a better drop rate, but I wouldn't level up just for that reason. You'll get a steady drop rate from Old Thomas and however many libraries you have out. It may take a few weeks though still. Make sure you level it up all the way. The Building guide has the requirements (in the hub or below in my signature)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Higher level libraries have a better drop rate, but I wouldn't level up just for that reason. You'll get a steady drop rate from Old Thomas and however many libraries you have out. It may take a few weeks though still. Make sure you level it up all the way. The Building guide has the requirements (in the hub or below in my signature)
    I bought two wiz schools during the sale, and was getting a few books from Thomas, but my two lvl 5 libraries will not drop books. I had one book last week and one the week before, and Thomas has stopped helping. At this rate I will not live long enough to see lvl 5 wizard schools. Help?

It's not a guaranteed drop everytime from Libraries or Old Thomas so, persistence is the key. Just tap them all whenever possible & you'll eventually get there. I thnk this one took me a few months to level up the schools. Level 5 upgrade is the worst at 70 books. Good luck & just keep plodding along.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******