Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/04 Update - The Stargazer's Ridge Event | 4-15 Feb | EXPIRED

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFinn View Post
    sourp4tch, with the stargazers ridge you say we can have a limit of 2? I would like a second one but it is not available anywhere. Any thoughts on how to get the second one? Thanks.
    Sorry about the first page saying you can have 2... I copied an entry from the building guide and it should only say 1. Updating now.

New Resident
    Guys I'm sorry I'm asking on this thread not sure where to go but I can't be the only one who feels this way. How can they make an Agnes quest timed? What happened to making materials for letters to send (black ink, parchment papers, etc) at our own pace? My question is will we lose out on finally meeting Agnes if we can't finish on time?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nadia1201 View Post
    Guys I'm sorry I'm asking on this thread not sure where to go but I can't be the only one who feels this way. How can they make an Agnes quest timed? What happened to making materials for letters to send (black ink, parchment papers, etc) at our own pace? My question is will we lose out on finally meeting Agnes if we can't finish on time?
    The letters to Agnes is a different storyline/goal which is part of main story and untimed. This is an event with the same characters but you don't make parchment or ink, that's the other goal. you won't miss out on meeting Agnes (although we only 'meet' her in the dialogue area when the characters are talking).

Look at the second post in this thread so you can see what is related to this event.

Executive Chef
    I can't craft glimmer dust. There is none in my magic forge or any of the other buildings. Have done the usual force close but stuck since last night.

eta: twinkle dust not glimmer dust!
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 02-05-16 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ...you won't miss out on meeting Agnes (although we only 'meet' her in the dialogue area when the characters are talking)...
    Hold all the horses! Do you mean you have prior knowledge to what's to happen during this event, SW? Meaning we are not to meet Agnes outside the dialogues? How do u know the outcome?

hi, this player is in the middle of a main storyline goal with Thomas and Agnes. she must be doing Blythewood Sapling part 3 goals. SW

OK.
    -Charms
    Last edited by CharmOfLea; 02-05-16 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I can't craft glimmer dust. There is none in my magic forge or any of the other buildings. Have done the usual force close but stuck since last night.
    Do you have any glimmer dust troves? It drops from there and a few other places.

Here ya go:

Glimmerdust (aka GD)
    Found: Glimmerdust trove and (rare) by all mushrooms and circle mushrooms (red circle has the highest drop rate), Ivy's hut, Magic garden, Sir Pigglesworth (randomly drops 2), Feed the baron, old log, dead tree, plant in a log, tall grass, fern patch, adventure, trade with Belladonna, gift from neighbors, faerie tea party, Castle Garden, Mythic mushroom, Medieval Art Studio (Baron's Tent prize)
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Thanks for clarifying! I can't wait to see what she looks like lol! If I don't finish this extra valentines quest, then I'll have to wait for the story to come back! Excited!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    If you mean TWINKLE dust, do you have the goal "Shedding Some Light" in your goal book? It won't appear in the magic forge to craft until you've gotten to that step.

Rhino Keeper
    Loads of crafting and materials are not difficult to find... Doable without gems. I like it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Do you have any glimmer dust troves? It drops from there and a few other places.

Here ya go:

Glimmerdust (aka GD)
    Found: Glimmerdust trove and (rare) by all mushrooms and circle mushrooms (red circle has the highest drop rate), Ivy's hut, Magic garden, Sir Pigglesworth (randomly drops 2), Feed the baron, old log, dead tree, plant in a log, tall grass, fern patch, adventure, trade with Belladonna, gift from neighbors, faerie tea party, Castle Garden, Mythic mushroom, Medieval Art Studio (Baron's Tent prize)
    Sorry, meant twinkle dust.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    If you mean TWINKLE dust, do you have the goal "Shedding Some Light" in your goal book? It won't appear in the magic forge to craft until you've gotten to that step.
    Thanks Northie!

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast